This hotel was full of character, in a lively area with plenty of tapas bars in easy reach. Seville is very easy to get around on foot, and this proved a great base from which to explore. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the hotel is beautifully designed. Very comfortable beds. Reception staff helped us book a trip to a spa which we saw advertised in the hotel - also recommended - http://www.airedesevilla.com/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th-century building is located in the lively Plaza de la Alameda, in Seville’s old town. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Sacristía de Santa Ana feature parquet floors and classical-style décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet and Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches. Free coffee is also available throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sacristia de Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Seville