This small hostel is great value and it's conveniently located to visit Sevilla's monuments. It's just a 5-minute walk from the Cathedral and Alcázar and it also can be reached by foot from the AVE station (20 minutes).
The rooms are small but charming, very well decorated and equiped: Tv and A/C. The only problem is the noise that comes from outside which can be a little bit disturbing during the night. There is a chill-out terrace on the roof but I didn't visit it.
The staff is friendly.
I highly recommend this hostel if you travel on a budget since the prices are quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1851 as a mansion, Callejon del Agua Hostel has been recently refurbished to provide it with all the amenities. Located in the historic center of Seville, very near the Cathedral, in a quiet area from which you can walk to both the most emblematic monuments and the most traditional streets of Sevilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Callejon del Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callejon Del Agua Hotel Seville
- El Callejon Del Agua Seville