Price paid per night: 45 euros
Would I stay again for the price? No
Would I recommend it for the price? No way
- location is ok
- wireless internet
- having to call the day before to confirm the booking?!?
- even if room is free no check in until 2pm
- poor soundproofing
- terrible shower
- cracked tiles on sloping floor
- room looks and feels old and dusty
We booked here using an LP guidebook. Clearly they have no idea about accommodation as this and a couple of other places we stayed confirmed - they are pretty good with food recommendations though. Anyway, the only good things about this place are the price (but you get as little as you pay for) and the young guy at the front desk who was helpful. Avoid unless you want hostel type accomodation or just to crash for 1 night - we unfortunately stayed 2.
I would recommend the Flamenco show at the place next to Hotel Alcantra (which looked like a good hotel actually) and eating at a slightly out the way place called 'La Madrazza'.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Sol y Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sol y Luna Hotel Seville