“It worths”

Ranked #165 of 175 Hotels in Seville
Tirana, Albania
“It worths”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place should be on the national historic list. The architecture of the building is a micro world of Spain's culture.The Cleanliness of the room and all hotel's area is perfect. The housekeeper are doing their job properly. The toilets and the bathrooms are also nice. Toilet is in hispanic style. The toilet paper, shower gel and shampoo are available.
Location is great, if you wanna explore old town area, just a block or so you will reach it. Many good cafes are near by.
Rooms are nice and roomy. For each dorm bed you get reading light, a plug, a small shelf, a curtain and a cabinet. All rooms are air-conditioned. .The reception are very helpful and considerate. The price is reasonable.Definitely I would like to stay there again .

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

• Polish first
Hastings, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Beautiful hotel,very nice service,Staff ,Owner polite and good communication skills, Rooms clean and tidy,quite place,even in center of the city.I would like to go again and again to this place..and I will recommend to to anyone who is going to Seville,to stay to Hostal Florida.!!!!Hope to go back again next Year...Highly recommend this Hostal

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Washington DC
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We could not sleep a wink here. We could not find another hotel without losing $475.
We did not feel safe. We had car exhaust in the room.
Should be classified as a prison setting.
Cost over $125 USD per night -- outrageous !
Staff speaks no English, which in the tourist world is not good. They should at least have a laminated sheet with English with common questions and answers.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank L Y

Travelers are raving about these Seville hotels

Tirana, Albania
Reviewed October 31, 2011

As European Champion of Weightlifting many times I have been abroad. Occasionally I spent some days in your hotel. I was so surprised by the education service and accuracy. What could have better in a hotel that these qualities? Being in the center, fast, cultural service, very tasty food and for the more over a wonderful staff. That will definitely my decision to back again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Agron H
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Very nice room. Thank you for air conditioning! Great location, friendly staff. Highly recommend this hostel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beckala63
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We went to seville last week and we stayed at this guest house and every thing were good. The room were not so big but it had everything we needed,air condition, bathroom inside , hairdryer , wiffi..., we recomend it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank alive_1985
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 28, 2011

I hate to write such an awful review for a place but I do honestly believe I have an obligation to let people know about this place. This place has bed bugs. When I arrived I was greeted by a very nice lady and I was happy at first glance. The place looked clean, the room was at the top floor with windows, a full size bed (for an individual price), hairdryer and a good bathroom.

I ventured out, came back late at night, climbed into bed and was woken up by the feeling that something was crawling on me. I turned on the light and saw a small bug on my hand. I killed it, turned off the light and tried to sleep again. Once again I felt more crawling on me. This time I looked around the bed and realized there were 3 or 4 more crawling around. I began to investigate and realized they were coming from under the bed- which was infested!

Its 3 a.m. and this point, I went downstairs and asked for another room. I was informed they had none. I asked her to come upstairs and look for herself because there was no way I could sleep there. She did, took one look and told me they would give me another room.

The next morning the man at the front desk tried to denied that they were bed bugs. When I told him that I was certain (by reports and pictures I had seen before) he said they have never had that problem and he blamed it on a backpacker that had stayed there before. He claimed the backpackers bring them with them.

They then gave me another room in another hotel they have about a block away. That room was awful as well. Small, with no windows and I couldn't sleep ALL night because I could hear every conversation and noise happening.

I did some research the next day and convinced they were in fact bed bugs. I wish I would have taken a picture. DO NOT stay in this place. I just read the other reviews and I wish I would have noticed the other reviews that also mention bed bugs years ago. Its clear this place is infested and they have not taken care of the problem. AVOID!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo