“Loved it”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2015

Very busy, friendly, great choice of very cheap food. Was glad to have a native with me to guide my choices.

1  Thank Macca-the-Brit

Reviewed March 21, 2015

This is a good place for those a bit unsure about the tapas culture - you can get tapas at the bar or sit at a table and be served larger plates. Pleasant staff and a good introduction to Sapnish food.

Reviewed March 17, 2015 via mobile

Yes. It was a restaurant. The waitress was friendly and helped us select some decent items to share during a meeting. The food was acceptable for the standards of many places in the world. The problem, esto es Sevilla y debe ser bueno! There is so much good food in this city, how does a mediocre place survive?

Surprises:
-terrible olive oil (not olive oil, it was a sunflower seed extract - "Virgen Extra")
-no Jamon???????
-no galletas??
-no queso????
-no olives/acetunas?!

The patatas were good. Wine selection fine.

Not bad. Not special. Not poison.

I suggest walking into a bar for a Caña, jamón y queso.

Reviewed December 28, 2014

We went for dinner and the waitress was really rude for us. The place was quite empty and serving was reaaally slow. Food was first cold and had to send back to kitchen.

Reviewed October 19, 2014

I was luckily staying very close to this restaurant, so decided to make the short walk here based on Tripadvisor reviews. Note: The restaurant is right by the football/soccer stadium and a few blocks away from the Nervion metro station. I arrived at around 2045 Hours, and found the restaurant fairly empty. I had a great glass of Spanish red wine to start. This was accompanied by a bread roll and hard crackers in a basket. I chose the sashimi, which was quite good. I also had the pork tapas with roasted potatoes...all I can say is YUM! These had great texture, seasoning and flavor. Service was of a good pace and attention. Prices were reasonable. I'd recommend this restaurant for an authentic...and tasty...experience of Spanish cuisine in Sevilla.

1  Thank Fzedlach