Ribera de Triana Hotel
$151
$132
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Palacio de Villapanes(Seville)
$1,155
$183
$170
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vertice Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
$73
$176
$221
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Baco(Seville)
$102
Travelocity
All reviewsriver viewrooftop baracross the rivertriana areaminute walknice hotellarge balconysmall pooltop floorold towncity centrehotel is locatedair connice terracebeds were very comfortableairport busgreat city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am a regular visitor to Seville and tend to stay in the west of the city. This was my first stay at Ribera de Triana and I was impressed. It's easily accessed by public transport as it's very near to the final stop (Plaza de Armas Bus Station) on the bus route from the airport.

Check in was hassle free. Public areas in the hotel are impressive. A large atrium runs from the basement to roof level and this gives a real sense of space.

My room was quite large with a king size bed and modern furnishing. Wifi was free.

The Triana neighbourhood where the hotel is located is about 20 minutes walk from the centre of the city. There are lots of bars and restaurants in Triana and the area is less touristy than the centre of town.

I did not take breakfast or other meals at the hotel, so can't comment on food.

I can see myself staying here on my next visit to Seville. It's a better option than the nearby NH Plaza de Armas

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank TrevD
Amador R, General Manager at Ribera de Triana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear TrevD,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I’m happy to read you are considering to come back at Ribera de Triana. Look forward to welcome you.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our recent visit to Seville. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful on checkin and throughout our stay I parked my car in the underground car park for a daily charge of 16 euro. Let me add that this is not an exercise for the fainthearted as it's quite narrow and the exit involves a hill start while you await the gate to be opened!

Our room was a good size, nicely decorated and clean and the twin beds were very comfortable with storage space underneath for our overnight cases. The bathroom was also very clean with ample towels and toiletries. We were easily able to control the room temperature with the air-con thermostat.

Our room rate included a buffet breakfast which included hot food (eggs, bacon, sausages) and a good variety of cereals, cheeses, cold meats, bread, cakes etc. I have to mention that one of the waitresses was a bit sullen while clearing our table but possibly it was the early hour that didn't suit her!

The hotel is about a 20/25 minute walk from the old town center and we also found that the green tour bus had a stop right outside which will eventually deliver you to it's terminus near the maritime museum along the river which is then close to the center.

We would definitely stay there again if the need arose.

Room Tip: We had a standard room on the first near the side alley and it was very quite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sconlon11

Dear sconlon11,

Thank you very much for such a good and detailed feedback. Great to know that the room was of your taste and you liked the facilities.

Look forward to welcome you back at Ribera de Triana.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good value for a great location. It is on hop on hop off bus although I don’t recommend that. It does give you the facility to get into the city easily. However a 10 minute walk gets you over the river. Varied restaurants, bars and wonderful food market all in walking distance.

Room Tip: River view
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank AnnetteinSpain2013

Dear AnnetteinSpain2013,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This hotel was about a 10 minute walk to the heart of Sevilla. Overall we enjoyed our stay. It was an extremely good value and we had a lovely view of the river from our room. The room was cleaned, well maintained, and had a great bathroom. A few things I'd like to mention: the air conditioning unit literally sounded like there was someone vacuuming next door - so much so that when we first arrived I made the comment to my husband that they're really vacuuming a lot! Then we realized that it was the air conditioning unit making all of the noise. It was quite annoying, although it did not keep me up at night. Also, I was a little disappointed when we got to Spain and realized that our outlet adapters were not compatible in Spain. When we arrived in Sevilla, I asked the front desk staff if they had one that we could use. They did not. I felt like this was something that they should have readily available! So I was a little disappointed in that. But we were able to find one around the corner at a hardware store for a little over 1 euro. Problem solved.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I would definitely stay again, especially because it is such good quality for the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah D

Dear Sarah D,

I really liked your title “Great quiet hotel minutes from Sevilla” . It is great to know that you are willing to come back to our hotel.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed in May, weather fab, the hotel was lovely in a very nice location by the river. Our room was very nice,comfortable and immaculate. There was no kettle in the room but I always have a travel one. Reception was helpful and professional. The pool is very small,but what a setting on the roof with a lovely view of the river. The bar on the roof was lovely for relaxing, very modern. Triana is a very nice location and has a very local feel even though you are only a ten minute walk into the centre. I was very pleased with our choice as I was worried that I should have stayed in the centre for convenience. The air conditioning was very good. There are three cafe bars opposite the hotel for a very reasonable breakfast and drinks in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank Dinny F

Dear Dinny F,

Great you a “great weekend break” in Seville and at our hotel. Indeed Triana is an incredible neighborhood, part of the essence of Seville.

Look forward to welcome you back in Seville.

Best regards