Lowest prices for your stay
$101
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Hotels.com
$107
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Trip.com
$97
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.com$107
eDreams$101
Priceline$113
All reviews top floor great location the air conditioning city heart
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2018

This really is a superbly located hotel right in the heart of Seville. I'd happily re-book. The rooms are spotless and the air conditioning works.. The friendly staff were incredibly helpful and the breakfast was organised in a very efficient manner. The area allocated for breakfast is tiny and is clearly suited for single business travellers. It's pretty difficult to sit more than two people together, but there are plenty of other breakfast options (more expensive ones!) nearby if this is an issue.

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank ErnestWordie
Reviewed November 19, 2018

The location is excellent, very close to Real Alcazar and 50 meters from the Cathedral. The staff is excellent, the hotel is very lucky to have them. The room was small, not well laid out, with a very small bathroom.

There were 2 twin beds pushed together, and another bed that was just in the way. The twin beds have a slant as if they are on uneven floor. The bed on the right tilted to the left, and the bed on the left tiled to the right. Very odd....felt like I was camping on a slight incline.

The shower is the weakest we've experienced in years, maybe ever. It will be nice to get to our next hotel so we can actually get clean.

We are here in November, and it's somewhat cold outside, but the room is still warm and the AC doesn't seem to work (I'm not entirely sure what all the buttons are for, its like something you'd see in the cockpit of a 747). So we opened the windows. Sunday night may be the exception (we'll find out tonight...although there is very loud construction going on as I write this), but drunken groups passed by the windows all night long until maybe 2 AM. There is also constant traffic one street over all night. The worst of it is the one positive....location....to the Cathedral. They ring the bells all night long....ALL NIGHT LONG! AT LEAST ONE BELL EVERY 15 MINUTES! Nobody in Seville complains about this?? Why do I need to know what time it is at 3 AM?

I wish I could upload a video of how loud it is right now! Did I mention they are doing major construction with a jackhammer in the adjacent alley?

I want to like this place more because the staff is so nice and helpful, but I'm writing this review sitting on the bed because the little desk they provide doesn't have a chair. Not that there is any room for it. You can barely walk from the bathroom to bed in the middle of the night. We had to leave the bathroom light on just so I didn't kill myself walking those 10 feet.

Tripadvisor let me down. That's rare, I must admit.

2  Thank R8der
Reviewed November 18, 2018

The hotel is centrally located in a pedestrian zone close to the Cathedral and many tapas bars and places of interest. The staff are super friendly and most helpful. Our room came with a small terrace as well as beautiful side views of the Cathedral. It was of a comfortable size and had an equally comfortable, though a bit dated, bathroom. We had complimentary drinks in the room and access to coffee from the common room throughout the day. The air-conditioning system in the room was however very noisy as were the cleaning services happening outside every night close to the hotel. On the other hand we enjoyed the Cathedral's bell ringing.

Reviewed November 13, 2018

My daughter and I visited Seville for the first time last week. We loved the Hotel Alminar. It was perfectly located within 3 minutes walk of great Tapas bars, cafes and restaurants and placed between the cathedral and the church of San Salvador. We had the top floor room which had a lovely terrace with a beautiful view of the cathedral. You felt as though you could reach out and touch it. We could have had breakfast in the hotel, it always looked good, but we preferred to go to a lovely little café around the corner, Filo, for brunch. My daughter was recovering from an operation so taking it easy and the hotel was so close to everything we could return for a siesta in our comfortable room before heading out to one of the busy restaurants close to the hotel. But what makes this hotel stand out from the rest is their lovely staff. Francisco, the general manager, and Noellia are so kind, helpful and welcoming. They were so knowledgeable about their city and Francisco, having been brought up there, could talk about the places he went to as a boy. We loved it and hope to return with our husbands.

Room tip: Top floor rooms have a shared terrace with seating areas.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Anna031
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Wonder hotel in a perfect location. Easy walking distance to most of the tourist sites. We had a bit of trouble finding it at first because it was pouring rain and it is a very small street. But the room was very comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly especially in giving us much information about the city and history of the area. Tea/coffee and treats provided through the day. We also had breakfast at the hotel (optional). Reasonable collection of items at a reasonable cost. Unfortunately the cool weather and some rain prevented us from using the patio outside our room. Strongly recommend.

Room tip: 3rd floor We could hear cathedral bells but didn't disturb my sleep
Date of stay: October 2018