“Fantastic stay!”

Ranked #18 of 176 Hotels in Seville
San Francisco
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had an excellent three night stay here. The staff were all friendly and very professional an th location is impossible to beat. We had a top floor room with a private balcony and could not have been happier. We liked that the simple breakfast was an option and not just added to the price of our room. It was perfect for us. We've stayed in fancier hotels, but the ambience here was perfect. A special note to the manager, who always seemed to be working, you were fantastic and really helped make our stay special. I think I forgot to tell you how much we enjoyed Seville's weather. :)

Room Tip: Spend a little extra and book one of the top two rooms with a private patio. Ours had a view of the...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Colorado
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed two nights here in May during Feria time (we did to know about the fair until we got there). It was a great experience. We arrived early, and they let us check in right away since the room was ready. The room was clean and functional - we could even see the tower from our window. The location was ideal -just steps to the main attractions and restaurants. It is a busy street and Friday night/morning we heard a ton of noise. Once it even seemed that pots and pans were being dragged down the streets - but it just added to the ambience really. They recommended Ovejas Negras around the corner for a bite to eat - we went for dinner (did not open until 9:00 pm - we got there right at 9:00 and it filled up very fast) and it was fantastic. Really memorable. The hotel was great value - the staff was helpful and gracious - Seville is just beautiful and easy to get around - the tapas were amazing - it made for a terrific visit!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Our recent stay here,for two seasoned late 50's travelers, could not have been better. Perfect location as others have said , and fresh sophisticated rooms, yet the real winner is the staff. Francisco runs the show, and always makes you feel you didn't ask a question he has heard a million times. :) Bonifacio spent time helping us book ahead in Granada, including last minute tickets to Alhambra. Amanda suggested off the beaten path place in Grazalema, which turned out to be a great spot.( Fuerte.) I will absolutely stay again.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Great great hotel. Awesome and super helpful staff at front desk. Cannot beat location, right by cathedral and giralda tower. A little pricey during the feria, but likely the same all over the city. This is one of my favorite cities in Europe!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am a female solo traveller stayed in Alminar for four nights in late April. The location of Alminar was just wonderful, in an alley just one minute walk to the Cathedral. I was amazed by the hospitality of the hotel staff and the director, Francisco. They provided me with all information that I need and suggested me nice restaurants that I was not very tourist but the food was absolutely tasty! Although some people comment that it is a bit noisy around the hotel, I don't find it as a problem. I lived in the room by the street and can hear people singing, laughing all the time, but I think that is what Spanish people do in daily life isn't it? as a traveller I always bring ear plugs along with me in case I want a really sound sleep. In terms of the room itself, it was very clean and well organized. The shower was with strong water pressure and constant hot water, this is very important for a traveller who has had a tiring walking day! I will definitely recommend this hotel to every one! Alminar made my journey :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank NCTW
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great location in the heart of Seville, wonderful staff, comfortable and clean rooms, uninterrupted free wifi in all its areas, very appropriate rate.
I would surely recommend it to all, and I would definitely book my next stay there.

Room Tip: The staff is so helpful in this matter.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rawla2014
haifa
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The hotel is located in the heart of the historical Seville, close to the Cathedral and Alcazar. The service was personal, professional and accommodating. Good advice about sightseeing and restaurants. The WiFi was free with excellent speed. The room was fully renovated , very clean and cosy. The air conditioning was quiet and efficient. The water pressure in the shower was excellent in spite of being in an historical building. There is a refrigerator in the room that can be used for personally purchased food and drinks, very convenient. Complementary tea and coffee is available 24 hours in the breakfast area. The breakfast provided cold essentials for a reasonable price, cut vegetables could be a nice addition.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business