This September was the 3rd time that my husband and I have visited Seville, 3rd time and the best time. I can honestly say that Hotel Alminar and it's staff contributed a lot to how great our holiday was. We were directed to Alminar from the Infhor office at the train station and were delighted to find the hotel located in a small characterful street just a stones throw from the stunning cathedral in central Seville. The incredible location is just one of the great things about Hotel Alminar.
The long list of pros includes:
1. Friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable staff. Francisco and his team were always on hand to help, advise and organise or even just for a friendly chat.
2. Clean, modern and well designed rooms.
3. Brilliant links to transport, within easy reach of parking, taxis and trams. Close to a train ticket office and easy to reach the main train and bus stations.
4. 2 doors away from a recommended (and thoroughly enjoyed) Flamenco show.
5. Many reasonably priced and extremely palatable restaurants and cafes simply minutes walk away. Bar Estrella was recommended to us by Francisco and we went more than once, if you want an authentic tapas experience we highly recommended it!
6. Fast and effective Wifi
(Ladies, Hotel Alminar is about 5 minutes walk from the main shopping street)
Special thanks to Emily for recommending the Las Setas, you are right the view at night was incredible!
We will definitely be booking back into Hotel Alminar when we return to Seville again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alminar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alminar Hotel Seville