“Seville city break”

Hotel Adriano Sevilla
Ranked #13 of 178 Hotels in Seville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Excellent location for Cathedral and Real Alcazar and other tourist sights. Close to river for walking or boat trip. Bus station around 10 minutes away. Helpful staff, comfortable room, good breakfasts. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
ClaudioMillan, Owner at Hotel Adriano Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear guest;

First of all I want to tell you, that was a really pleasure have you here with us, and know by your review and comment that your stay was really good. For me and the hotel staff means too much because give us a quickly response about the way that we are doing our duties and looks like that our job it's perfect. Hope to see you once again in Seville.

Best and kindest regards.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Extremely helpful staff and located in an ideal neighbourhood for exploring the city.I was contacted by the Hotel staff before I arrived to ask about my dietary requirements and my time of arrival. I was given very helpful tips about the places that I should visit during my stay in Seville. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
ClaudioMillan, Owner at Hotel Adriano Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear guest;

I'm glad to read from you the good and positive comments about our hotel and the services that we offer. First of all, I want to tell you, that was a really pleasure have you here with us; for our staff and myself it's really important your review, help us to improve our skills continuosly. Hope to see you once again in our beautiful city.

Best and kindest regards

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel deserves to be 3-4 stars. Great location in the city, near all the central attractions. The hotel is very charming, the ambiance is great and makes you feel the ambiance of old Sevilla. The room and bathroom are comfortable, new, clean and have personality. The hotel has a garage 2 blocks away. The staff was exceptionally friendly, they greeted us with a complimentary sparkling wine. There is a café restaurant, the breakfast was included and the selections are extensive, including gluten-free, and all other dietary restrictions can be accommodated. There is no pool but there is a Jacuzzi. All in all, great and the price was less than one would expect and less than many not as great hotels. we would stay there again every time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ztraveladdict
ClaudioMillan, Owner at Hotel Adriano Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear guest,

Is for us a pleasure to thank you for your accurate and positive feedback and comments about our services and our hotel. With these comments, which help us always to improve and motivate us to continue the mission to always offer simply the best of ourselves to our customers. We hope to see you again in Seville.

Sending you my very best and kindest regards

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I booked this hotel based on reviews here. I was drawn to the consistent nod to the hotel's hospitality and location. I am thrilled to have chosen Hotel Adriano. I left sincerely feeling like I was saying goodbye to family and friends. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Let me explain:

The People
- It takes an unbelievable amount of patience and grace to work at a hotel - let alone one with foreign transients (with a subpar command of Spanish). Yet, the front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant staff were incredibly patient and helpful with me. They never made me feel like an idiot for not speaking Spanish perfectly. For example, I became quick friends with the girls at the restaurant. They were attentive and ensured I knew about the gluten-free offerings. They also helped advise me on personal matters, which was a huge relief considering I was so far away from my own family and friends. The women and men at the front desk were also very welcoming and kind. I also felt like the guys at the front desk were my buddies and always looking out for me. Patricia, the first person I met, was exceptional.

Transportation
- Rides between the airport and the hotel is relatively quick. Cost: 25Euro
- If you need to get somewhere in a pinch, simply ask one of the friendly young men or women at the front desk to call you a taxi. I was always running late to class and work and they were more than helpful in finding me reliable (and friendly!) transportation

Location
- Unreal. It's about 4-5 blocks from the river, a few blocks from the Cathedral, and surrounded by shopping. I'm really not sure you could do much better.

Rooms
-My room was very clean with a view of the inside quarter.
- It was slightly bright at night because the shades aren't black-out, and the hallway lights are left on. Regardless, I was happy to rise with the sunlight and felt safe knowing the halls were lit.
- The staff was kind enough to leave a sparkling water in my room my first night
- The vanilla body wash, shampoo, and lotion smell delicious. This was one of my favorite parts of the room :)
- The shower is hot with great pressure
- The bed is very comfortable and they supply you with ample blankets and comfy pillows

The hotel itself
- Really beautiful and simple. It feels like your stepping into an unpretentious but wealthy living room.

The Restaurant
- There is a restaurant adjacent to the check-in lobby area with an outside seating area on really lush grass.
- Their menu has gluten-free bread and GLUTEN-FREE ICREAM! Please do yourself a favor and try the caramelo flavor
- Eating was quite conveneint because I could grab a cafe in the morning and jet out knowing they'd just put it on my tab
- Eating outside was also really enjoyable

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ashesamay
ClaudioMillan, Owner at Hotel Adriano Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Guest;

How can we thank you for your warm and sincere opinions and comments that regard to our hotel and our services, it is a pleasure for us to have customers that define us as you have done, our mission is to provide the best service and with this, we faithfully believe that satisfaction is guaranteed .

Once again thank you very much for your kind words.

We hope to see you again with us in Seville.

Best and Kindly Regards

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at the Adriano and it just can;t be faulted, the rooms are fantastically clean, roomy and comfortable, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the location is ideal being just round the corner from the bullring one way and the cathedral the other.
The hotel is great value and we shall be returning (soon i hope)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ian G
ClaudioMillan, Owner at Hotel Adriano Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear guest;

Thank you very much for your review about our services; as you already know our daily efforts make the difference with the others; that's why for us it's very important to know about the client's experiences with us.

Hope to see you soon in our hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Thanks to TA reviews, we booked into Hotel Adriano and were not disappointed. Location is great - walking distance to all the major sites. We had requested a superior room (E160), which was roomy, clean and comfortable. All hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. The gifted bottle of sparkling wine we found in our room was a nice touch.
A couple of suggestion: towels need replacing/upgrading, at least in the more expensive rooms; deodorizer spray was too strong.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ClaudioMillan, Owner at Hotel Adriano Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear guest;

Thank you very much for your review about our hotel and services; I found in your comment something about changing towels everyday; for us is not an inconvenient, we just follows the environment rules, that we must be careful with waste water, abuse of toxic detergents that can damage, even more our planet; we are a company involved with the good of the environment, but in your particular case, should have to comunicate to the front desk and we change the towels everyday.

Thank you once again, and I hope to see you again in our Seville hotel, it would be a pleasure.

Best and kindest regards

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Located in the hot area of Sevilla,s old twon, clean and easy, not expensive and well old fashion furniture, ac in all rooms and nice cafeteria and terrace to breakfast.
Excellent for business and sure in summer ttime.
You have plenty of tapas bar and good restaurants in the area, just at the rear location de la Plaza de Toros,.......something more hot in Sevilla.?

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
ClaudioMillan, Owner at Hotel Adriano Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear guest;

Thank you very much for your comments on tripadvisor, with this information you are helping us and to other future guests to make a perfect holidays in our hotel and at our wonderful city.

Thank you very much once again.

Best regards