This place is located in the charming Santa Cruz area, an excellent location from which to explore Seville. We had a one bedroom apartment, with a double bed in the bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room, and a small kitchen--all for 77 euros/night. There is a nice courtyard in the center of the building, with tables, chairs, and a fountain. The staff was helpful in recommending restaurants. There breakfast in the Hotel Murillo, across the street, is very ordinary--it's better to go somewhere else. Overall, we were very satisfied with the Apartamentos Murillo, and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maeva Patio de la Cartuja residence is located at the very heart of Seville, where the popular, lively Macarena and San Vicente areas meet. The comfortable, roomy apartments are set around an interior patio with ocher-coloured walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Murillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Murillo Seville
- Apartamentos Murillo Hotel Seville