“Modern "andaluza" food and excellent service”
Review of Tricota - CLOSED

Tricota
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Portugalete, Spain
“Modern "andaluza" food and excellent service”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I was travelling for business to Seville and I have gone to this restaurant to have a lunch. The atmosphere of the place was very good, clean and looks very nice. I asked for tipical food and I was very impressed because of the modern preparation and excellent quality. The service was really good and the manager of the restaurant was very friendly, nice conversation. I highly recommend this place for lunch, dinner or take a drink. The price also good, not expensive.

• Visited September 2013

Bergen, Norway
“Perfect!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at the NH plaza de Armas hotel just down the street from this restaurant in the beginning of May. A Lady in the reception recommended us Tricota for our last night in Sevilla, and we were not dissapointed. The food was the best we had during our one week trip to Torremolinos, Malaga and Sevilla. We had ca 5 tapas dishes, two glasses of wine, two beers and more, and I think we payed around 35 eur. Although the waiter did not speak much english, he was very polite and offered us good service. We also got free caramel liquer shots as a finish.There were only spanish guests here when we ate, no foreign tourists except us. Very authentic, just brilliant! Delicious tapas.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank riprut
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Foods, great service”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was just staying in Seville for one night and came across Tricota. I have been welcomed with a friendly service and delicious foods: I tried the rice with Squid and ink sauce and the Foie reduced in port wine and caramelised onions, really perfectly cooked and delicious! Extremely good value, would highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fine D
Seville, Spain
“Great food & service in a modern local”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I live in Seville and went to Tricota by chance, but it's a great place to have very good food. The food is Andalusian but with a modern twist, service is excellent and the presentation is awesome. It's a place to have tapas, not a formal meal, but that's the beuty of this kind of places, you can manage to taste different things.

• Visited March 2013