“Good for business”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Good for business”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

good hotel ,spacious room,every day fruit basket , very friendly & helpful reception staff ,breakfast was also good,,could be better ,this hotel is good for meetings ,away from downtown ,you need Taxi to move around ,Bus stop few minutes away but no plan when the next bus will come .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Sherif K
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Hello,

My Reception Manager has personally asked me to say a big thank you for the comments about her team and told me the team are missing your group as they had lots of fun with you!

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Alejandro Casamor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 6, 2014

On the surface, the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla looks like an excellent deal for its price - Hilton quality on an affordable budget. However, my visit was frought with multiple issues that made this stay a memorable one and not in the good way. The first - I stayed at the Hilton for a conference, but was unable to book at conference rates. I booked directly through the Hilton website and requested conference rates. While they were happy to switch me over, I realized two weeks later that I had been charged by both the conference and the hotel for rooms and would have been double charged if I hadn't specifically checked to see if I had been properly reimbursed. The second - despite the fact I confirmed my flight details three times with the hotel for an airport pick-up, I waited at SVQ for over an hour before taking a taxi to the hotel directly. This was in spite of the fact that I expressly sent over my flight details twice and then confirmed only three days before the arrival with my flight details repeated a third time. They eventually waived the fee and gave me the round-trip back to the airport free of cost. Moreover, it took three whole days before I heard back properly from their manager, with a measly compensation of some candy in the room and a card. The front desk even asked me to come back during daytime hours to speak to a manager if I wanted a proper response, despite the fact they knew I was in town to attend a conference and would likely be gone all day. Breakfast was adequate, if somewhat limp, and the rooms was otherwise acceptable. The location of the hotel is out of the way and will take some time to get into town, although not to an inaccessible degree. Despite decent enough rooms, the location and the abysmal service make this hotel not worth the effort.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank psykonaut07
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay with us.

I am very sorry that myself or my Front Office Manager did not manage to see you before you left the hotel. We are both very sorry for the problems you faced during and prior to your arrival to the hotel, the team member that made the mistake with the times of collection has also asked me to let you know how sorry they are.

I can fully understand your frustration and do hope we have the opportunity to show you what we can do in the future.

Please do feel free to contact the hotel and ask for myself or Chia Gaddess the Front Office Manger as we would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly.

Sorry and thank you again for leaving the review.

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed March 26, 2014

New and modern hotel located in a business buildings area. Good choice if you come to Seville by car as it has free parking and bus to city center available( if you don't want to complicate your existence by driving in Seville). Rooms are very comfortable with all the requested amenities and the staff is helpful (although it would be nice to have more English speaking personal). Location is fully compensated by the rest of provided facilities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and found the team helpful.

Here at Hilton Garden Inn Seville, we always have team members working who speak English, I am sorry to hear you felt we needed more. This is somthing we have shared with the team.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed March 22, 2014

nice hotel if you have a car or use the hotel shuttle for a fee of 7 euros each way to go to city center (15-20 min ride). the parking at the hotel is free, the hotel is very new and very nice, quiet comfortable rooms with all the amenities you would expect from 4 star hotel. Free wifi in rooms. Didn't try the food there so can't comment on that. would definitely stay there again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello,

Here at Hilton Garden Inn Seville we were all so happy to read your review.

We are glad you found the shuttle, car parking and WiFi of use and really look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 21, 2014

we stayed here for 2 nights staff was helpful but there was one thing we were here in march and in the afternoon it got really hot called the reception and got the reply that their heaters are on as they were still in winter time and they could not help and they asked us to open the windows. being a Hilton i expected more out it

3 Thank sj12321
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for your review.

My self and the management team of the hotel have reviewed your feedback and fully agree with your comments, we have now turned on the air conditioning.

We do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel next time you go to Seville.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave the feedback.

Weston, Florida
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a weekend first and then one more night on our return from Granada on a weekday. First stay was awesome, it is a very modern hotel, rooms are very clean, good size and bright, with good internet connection. Housekeeping and front desk staff very friendly! We rented a car and the hotel offered free parking. To get to the city we used the option of the hotel shuttle. It runs on a confusing schedule, but it is a great and cheap option ( 7 euros round trip per room). Breakfast is very good and with a good variety of fruit, cheese, danish, bread, etc. The hotel is located in the outskirts of the city but there are two supermarkets very close and a gas station with a small convenience store that is open all night. Everything looked great and perfect as to rate this hotel as excellent until our return trip back from Granada. They gave us a very good room as well but there was a slight - bad - smell in the room so we decided to open a window and then we realized the smell was coming from outside. Right by the hotel there is a factory of some type and our room was overlooking the factory and the smell was clearly coming from that place! Good thing is there was no smell at night, so for sure it is while the factory was working... I must say though, that will not stop us from staying at this hotel again, it was our best stay in Spain!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, I am so glad that the hotel and team meet your needs and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

I am sorry to hear that the smell of the concrete work yard made it in to your room. Please get in touch with us before your next stay with us and we will make sure you are allocated a room on the other side of the building.

Thanks again for the review and hope to see you soon.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights, and it was the nicest stay in our trip. The team impressed us a lot, as they takes care everything with passion.

Location - It's in outskirts of the city, takes 15 mins ride to the train station by hotel shuttle in a bargain rate. There's no worry once get in the hotel shuttle, taxi is incompatible.

Room - It's well appointed and spotlessly clean.

Breakfast - It's a sweet touch to make your own waffle. We were so excited, a few people smile and queued up. Other food is fresh and basic. Consider the price you paid.

Story sharing - We had a day trip to Cordoba on the 2nd last day in Seville. On the way back, we went to Malaga accidentally due to the train split. We reserved the hotel pickup/shuttle from Seville train station, unfortunately we didn't manage to call the hotel immediately. We didn't have the hotel phone number with us, the room key holder was Hilton standard one, no address/phone/email printed. We were only able to call the hotel to apologize for no-show 1.5 hours after the scheduled pickup time; we felt very bad about that. The front desk staff was upset initially as they have someone waited for us in the train station; and accepted our apologizes after we explained the situation.

The last rides of bus and train have been departed, such that we've to stay in Malaga for an unplanned night. We got the new train tickets back to Seville the next day and the further ride to Barcelona, with the help from Renfe staff til almost 12AM.

We arrived Seville at noon the next day, and both of us look totally messy. The front desk was very nice, comforted us, and offered us late checkout. After packed out luggage, we had burger, sandwiches and coffee in the restaurant, all were very yummy. The waitress told us she found we didn't have breakfast in the morning which we did on the past 2 days. She checked with the front desk and got to know we went to Malaga accidentally. After think twice, we believe they opened the restaurant just for us. Since we were in the lobby in the unusual hours, we saw the team was doing the cleansing work efficiently. No wonder the hotel was spotlessly clean. The hotel shuttle to the train station for the ride to Barcelona was very smooth.

If I go to Seville again, I would definitely stay in this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank anywhere123
Hello,

I am so pleased to hear that the team impressed you with their service skills!

What a trip you had with ending up in the wrong station, I am so glad you got it all sorted and got to see Malaga.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!