“More than we expected!”

Sevilla Tapas Tours
Ranked #13 of 36 Food & Drink in Seville
More attraction details
Owner description: We are sorry to inform you that we no longer offer tapas tours or day tours. At the moment we don't accept any further bookings. We are in the process of restructuring and moving our company to another location. Thank you to all our customers over the years.
“More than we expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Overall, Monica is a fantastic tour guide... from booking through email to tailoring the tour to our preferences. She was very knowledgable about the food, wine and Seville. She even gave us a map with highlights for the rest of our stay in Seville.

This is a must do if you are in the area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Greg B
SEVILLATAPASTOURS, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sevilla Tapas Tours, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words! I always try to make the tour individual. I feel we all have different tastes, likes and preferences when it comes to food, so I believe you can´t have a standard tour for everyone. I am very happy I was able to adapt the tour to your needs and help you out during the rest of your stay in Seville! Please let me know if you are ever back in the area!

“Friendly, knowledgeable, outstanding.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I booked a Tapas Tour with Monica after reading a suggestion in a UK newspaper. She was easy to book, and replied very promptly and efficiently to my initial emails. She was exactly on time and met us in our hotel lobby.

We really appreciated at she took the time at the beginning to find out what we liked, and tailored the tour accordingly. It was really clear that this wasn't just a generic tour, but instead was bespoke for us. Monica's local knowledge was outstanding, and the places she took us served us the most amazing food - especially the ham at El Rinconcillo (be warned - addictive and better than any ham you'll find elsewhere!).

On top of the wonderful tour, Monica gave us loads of tips, advice and recommendations for the remainder of our time in Seville. She was friendly, personable and a great source of information. It was a wonderful evening and we enjoyed every minute. Great value, as well.

Visited September 2013
Merci beaucoup! I wish I knew a lot more French than that, but unfortunately I can´t remember very much of the little French I studied during my school years, so I´ll have to answer you back in English. First of all I would like to thank you ever so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. I very much appreciate it! I believe the reviews here on Tripadvisor can help potential clients to get an idea of what to expect! It is also nice to know that I have been able to live up to your expectations of the tour. I have very fond memories of the nice evening we were able to share together. J'espère vous revoir!
Carrollton, Texas
“Terrific Tapas Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Monica is a wonderful Tapas tour guide. She is so delightful - I felt like I had known her for years! I highly recommend this tour. Monica met us promptly at 8 pm in our hotel. It was so fun to have our own guide to take us to several different tapas bars and explain everything to us. I had traveled through Spain for 2 weeks about 7 years ago with a tour company but I didn't learn as much about Tapas as I did in the nearly 2 hours my husband and I spent with Monica. She really knows her stuff. She is very familiar with all the foods that come from all the different regions. I was thrilled to try tapas I hadn't heard of the last time I visited. Monica was very accommodating and ensured we were happy and that she catered to our tastes. She asked us at the beginning about what we like and don't like and based on that she planned out our tour. She speaks excellent English. Also, since time is limited she did a great job of providing a list of foods in English/Spanish and recommended additional tapas bars to check out on our own. Seriously one of the best guides we've ever had and we travel frequently overseas. Don't look anywhere else....make sure to book your Tapas Tour with Monica!!

Visited August 2013
SEVILLATAPASTOURS, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sevilla Tapas Tours, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review and for taking the time to write here on TA! I always strive to adapt the tour accoding to the people I meet. I believe we humans are all so different and have different likes and preferences, and my goal is always to listen to the people I meet and adapt the tour accodingly. I am very glad that I was able to give you a nice memory from Seville. I must admit that with you guys it wasn't difficult at all... It was a true pleasure to meet you and please give me a call if you every come back to Seville... You can join me if not for a tapa at least for a caña!! All the best!
Galway, Ireland (Republic Of.)
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A Must-Do when in Seville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

If you are in Seville - you must go on this tour. Monica was incredibly friendly and very knowledgeable about Food, Tapas and Seville. She brought us to some excellent Tapas bars and based what we ordered on what we like. The Jamon Iberico Belotta was amazing - I'll never go back to serrano again! Monica gave us a list of tapas places to visit for the rest of our holiday (we went to all but one!) and also a list of translated tapas names. We were going to Tarifa after our week in Seville and Monica even provided some recommendations for that part of spain. The best benefit of going on the tour is you get to avoid the myriad of ordinary/poor tapas bars in seville and go straight to the best of the best. Also, Monica's personality made it a really enjoyable evening. Thanks again Monica.

Visited August 2013
It is very nice of you to write this about me! I hope you enjoyed your stay in Tarifa. I really enjoyed the tapas tour with you both. It give me such a kick to meet people who are ready to learn and try out new things! It is a real pleasure to work when I notice that the food and what I am trying to transmit is appreciated. I am glad I was able to introduce you to Jamón Iberico Bellota! The only negative thing about that habit is that - as you correctly points out - once you have tried it there is no going back... Saludos!!
Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sevilla Tapas Tours - With a Personal Touch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a fabulous evening in Sevilla with Sevilla Tapas Tours. Monica was very accommodating with what we were looking for with our Tapas. She gave us a number of recommendations and they weren't wrong. Had some traditional and modern Tapas. Along the way she also gave us some history of Seville. We actually went back to one of the Tapas bar the next night for an extended stay. This was a great experience with a fabulous guide. Would highly recommend this tour.

Visited June 2013
SEVILLATAPASTOURS, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sevilla Tapas Tours, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your nice review. I am glad to hear that you liked the recommendations and that even tried again one of the places we visited!!!