“Did not like it”

Ranked #113 of 2,793 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish, Romanian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We offer the warmth of traditional with a touch of personality in our tapas, in a room decorated with bullfighting elements, with wood finishes. Our Parisian style lamps permeate everything with a cozy light, especially at dinner. Do you prefer private company? You can enjoy in our second floor with a unique perspective to the main room. We also have tables on the street where enjoy incredible views of La Giralda. Moreover if you prefer to drink more informally, you may do in our noble wood and marble bar.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Four of us called in for tapas early evening. The waitress was not at all interested and had trouble with our drinks order and our order of four tapas. Took a long time to get the bill and then our change. Outside seats are cramped and close to parked cars.. Much better places nearby. Inside has a bullfighting theme so not a place everyone.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wanted to be adventurous with the food and drink in Spain, so ordered tapas. I speak Spanish, so I knew what I was ordering (at least, I thought I did.) Orderd tapas langostino and expected langostino....got sardines soaked in olive oil. Soooo salty! My husband just laughed at me (he ordered potatoes) so I sucked it up and ate them! My lips are still puckered up!And the wait staff in Spain is not like LA: Don't expect great service. But the ambiance was awesome: lots of bull's heads mounted on the wall, each with their own gold-plated placque with the name of the bull and the name of the matador that killed him...yeah, it's Spain.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here as we spotted a table of people eating what looked like good food. We had 2 glasses of white wine each and three dishes to share, all of which were by far the best we've eaten in the last week and presented beautifully. Service was very good and the whole lot came to just over 30euros. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The restaurant was full and we decided to go in. I had grilled swordfish and my wife seafood salad – both as tapas, and both delicious. The restaurant has great interior with bull heads looking from the walls. Service was good, no problem of a kind I read in some reviews. And it was cheap: only EUR 11, for two tapas plus beer and a glass of wine. We did have good time in this restaurant.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I had here some of the most delocious tapas in Seville. If you come here you'd better try the cola de toro, tender and juicy, with a slight taste of ginger. I really loved it!! The dessert was also very very good, a cake made of five different kinds of chicolate!