“A must see!”

Casa de la Guitarra
Ranked #1 of 41 Concerts & Shows in Seville
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I looked online before travelling to Seville to find the best place to see real flamenco, and I think this place really surpassed my expectations. It was quiet when we visited so we had a seat in the second row. I was concerned it might almost be too intense but once the guitar started I was engrossed. The dancing was outstanding and unbelievably passionate. I wasn't sure how or if the performers could be so emotional all the time, but I really felt it and it was such a wonderful show because of this. They obviously love what they do and are excellent. I would highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,167)

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was the perfect flamenco experience for us. This is an intimate space. We had front row seats to the tiny stage.

The three performers were great. The guitarist is also the host. I asked a question about the meaning of the dance. Apparently they don't usually get questions. He answered beautifully then we both agreed to study each others languages more.

The singer has a powerful and passionate voice.

The single dancer is exquisite. She dances with great skill and beauty. She feels and expresses great passion thru her dance.

I would recommend Casa de la Guitarra for everyone who wants to learn about or savor the essence of flamenco

They do not serve beverages but you can buy next door and bring it in.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We have found this wonderful place through the tour of feel the city "guides". we spend a very nice and wonderfull time. the show was excelent, the guitarist is a real professional person who take you away from the reality by his gourgeous play. The singer was a very nice spanish women who makes you feeling the music then the dancer was excelent. It was full of emotions and feelings.
Thank you for this great show i recommend it and if i ll go back, i ll of sure go to see it again.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were satisfied by the performance we saw at the "Casa de la guitarra". The place is also a museum hold by the owner of the place. The place is small so it's very good to be so close to the performers. I recommend this place to people looking for a flamenco performance in Sevilla.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

In my view they were the best. Consummate artistes who love their craft and portray the emotions of the flemenco so well that u can feel it just sitting and watching them. The guitar collection is also amazing. Thank you.