“Amazing experience”

Casa de la Guitarra
Ranked #2 of 46 Museums in Seville
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were so pleased to have stumbled upon Casa de la Guitarra. The flamenco performance was powerful, emotional & passionate. My husband & I were blown away with it, we were glad that we had experienced a small & intimate flamenco, we would,nt have wished to see a touristy performance. When we return to Seville we will definitely go back to Casa de la Guitarra. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,286)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"stage"
in 102 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I had a truly wonderful experience at Casa de la Guitarra. We had wanted to experience Flamenco, but not at a "cheesy tourist" place. We think we found the perfect venue. I was just looking at my photos from that night and I still can feel the emotion that the performers shared with the intimate audience. It was also very cool to see all of the guitars that they have displayed. We would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Small intimate setting surrounded by a very interesting collection of guitars. The guitar msic was wonderful & the dancer so energetic. they were all so passionate about thier art! A great experience.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

La Casa de la Guitarra is a very intimate venue and the show was full of energy and thoroughly enjoyable.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This review comes rather late...but never mind... I thought I must share this while watching some other great performance on YouTube that gave a feeling of an amazing experience ... and I remembered the time I spent at this place...still the sound of Guitar, tap and claps lingers in ears.
It was a first time I experienced such a performance, Flamenco a great combination of music, dance and folk singing. Truly amazing ..highly recommended. Its close to Seville Cathedral and easy to reach, feeling of an evening well spent.