“they couldn't have been more friendly or helpful”
Review of SeeByBike

SeeByBike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Seebybike Sevilla Bike Tours & Rentals was founded from a love for cycling, and a principle that bike tours are always better when shared with family & friends. Doing a tour with us is about getting together with new people, sharing stories, laughs, and experiences with riders from all over the world. Through our guided tours, we take you to the most beautiful and fascinating spots of the town, telling enchanting stories about the colorful history and rich culture of Seville. Looking back at years of experience, our passionate guides would love to give you the best possible introduction to our city. If you are interested in making the most out of your visit to Seville, learning about its rich past, getting a perfect first orientation and real insider tips from locals, then don't miss the tour with Seebybike Sevilla!
Reviewed May 28, 2016

What a brilliant company! Due to hauling myself out of bed late, in a very Spanish fashion, I missed one of the guided tours offered by this company. As such, I chose the next best option, which was to hire a bike from them. Firstly, the bike I hired was good; everything worked well and it got me around Seville without problems. However, most noteworthy is the time and effort the lady staff member spent to acquaint me with the city and to offer me insights into the best places to go to avoid the 'tourist traps'. It felt more like a close friend caring for you than a business. i can't recommend this company enough!! Next time I'll do a tour!

All reviews
"parque de maria luisa"
"tapas"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed May 20, 2016

This was such a fun experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the bike ride. The guide was extremely friendly and informative. It's really nice to do this when you first arrive, because it really gives you the broad strokes of what there is to see in Seville and the guide will make great recommendations for further trips if you want to do anything specifically. We wanted to go to the beach so our guide recommended Cadiz, which was so much fun.

Plus, you're on a bike in a bike able city!

Thanks!

Reviewed May 16, 2016

A great way to see the city. Our guide, David, was excellent and had loads of knowledge about the sites/buildings - he was an architecture student which certainly helped. The tour itself was unhurried lasting about 2hrs 30 mins and mainly on cycle routes.

Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

We called Seebybike when we arrived in Seville and they were happy to arrange a private tour for our family on a last minute basis. The gentleman who owns the business was one of the most friendly people I have met on this trip and his enthusiasm was infectious. In fact, all of the employees we met were great.

The tour was given by Adrianna and she was fantastic. Her historical knowledge was extensive and she was fun to travel around Seville with. I have been on three bike tours in Spain this week and this was the best!

SeeByBike, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at SeeByBike, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Thank you very much for your review! I had a great time with you and I'm glad you liked the tour! Hope to see you again!

Adriana & SeeByBike Team

See more reviews
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

We did this tour within an hour of arriving in Seville and would highly recommend it. There were only four of us and David did a great job guiding. In fact, the other 2 employees were equally helpful and friendly. The tour provided an excellent overview of the city and we covered a lot of territory in 3 hours.

Thank you so much for your review Laura! The title made us smile :) We're so glad you spent a good time with us, that's what we are here for!!

SeeByBike Team