“Tasty Tapas”

Ranked #121 of 3,422 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: During the month of August the restaurant will be closed for holidays
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our hotel recommended this tapas restaurant and it was great. Really tasty, large portions and reasonable prices. Service excellent too. No wonder there is a queue to get in!! We tried to get in one night and just missed out! Went back the next night and were in the queue for 8.15 and were fortunate!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4,282)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We tried different kinds of tapas and they were all very tasty! Really nice plates and a wide variety of choice!
Our waiter was very nice, I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Annie- our server was great!! Very friendly and always approached us with a smile. The food was incredibly good..mouth watering GOOD!!! My favorite dish was the mushroom risotto, beef Tenderloin, burrata salad !!! Prices were very affordable as well. Make sure you end your meal with a delicious desert: Torrijas is a must try. The chocolate fudge with Vanilla ice cream was amazing! Top it off with a cup of tea. You can thank me later :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Expect to queue at busy times but this gem is worth any wait. Wonderful tapas, by far the best we had during a 5 day stay. Waitress was stressed at first but warmed up and was very friendly after a while. If I ever went back to just one tapas restaurant in Seville it would be to this one. Fabulous !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lives up to the hype, in my humble opinion. We had the salt cod fritters (with an unreal pear aoli I will be attempting to recreate), scallops, risotto, and a chicken dish. Each dish was expertly balanced and beautifully plated. I see some other folks had negative experiences with the service, but I found the staff who served us to be wonderful. We were originally seated at the bar and got moved to a table, so we had two different servers who were both friendly, seemed sincere and kindly tolerated my attempts to practice my broken Spanish. I will definitely go back next time I am in Sevilla.