“Great Tapas”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant on the walk from our hotel Ayre. Very good tapas, wine and superb service. We dined outdoors, it's a front street facing space, not for everyone's taste, but we enjoyed it. I would recommend getting 4-6 tapas for 2 people.

Visited July 2014

Geneva, Switzerland
“Good food but poor service”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped by this restaurent to try some "tapas" and we can say that the quality of those was good. .I would have put a 4 stars if the service was a bit better.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Foximus
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good food and excellent service!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a new restaurant that is connected to the hotel Sacristía de Santa Ana where we stayed. We had lunch there upon our arrival since our rooms were not ready and it was time to have lunch.
Freshly arrived so we didn't want to go far but it turned out to be really good and the service was excellent.
I enjoy my mini shrimp hamburger and the homemade French fries were delicious. As for desert, I ordered Chakchuja and it was excellent.

Also, the restaurant serves breakfast to the guests who stay at the Sacristia de Santa Ana, so we went down for breakfast every morning and got to talk to the nice waitress except for Monday, her day off. They were nice to serve me the good Spanish cured ham every morning, it's not on their breakfast buffet menu but they were kind to give me a plate every morning. Thanks.

• Visited August 2013