Charming B&B in Seville, in what used to be an Andalusian house. The rooms are basic, but clean and well maintained and provided with basic toiletries. The daily buffet breakfast is good, includes cereals, croissants, toast, ham, cheese, yoghurt, coffee\tea and I even saw a gluten free bread\biscuit of some sort.
It is close to one of the bus stops, the Armas one (not the san sebastian one), and is a 5-7 minute walk to Plaza Nueva, the cathedral and the Alcazar.
It was hot in Seville and we used the air con most of the time, so the lack of a window opening to the outside didn't bother us (ours opened to an area within the hotel).
The reception staff were very helpful and patient with all our questions.
There are no lifts here so ideally you should be travelling light!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A B&B at the best price with all the comforts of a hotel. Located in a typical Sevillian house in the historic and monumental city and surrounded by some of the most important monuments such as the Cathedral, Giralda, Bullfightring, Torre del Oro, Town Hall, etc..We invite you to start your day with a Continental Breakfast Buffet. Rooms with private bath, TV, air conditioning. Roof Top with Solarium. Free Wifi and Free Coffee Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Naranjo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Naranjo
- Bed & Breakfast Naranjo Hotel Seville