B&B naranjo is a very good hotel at budget price, the location is very convenient too, though it might be difficult to find out at the first time, but its not the fault of hotel, the structure of Seville is like that.
the hotel is nice, rooms are comfortable, neat and clean, has everything what u need, breakfast is perfect, staffs are very nice and helpful. But two problem that I faced is thr is no lift, so if u have heavy luggage then it would be a problem as the stairs are very narrow and difficult to pull the luggage. Second problem is Seville is always very hot and the air con on the top floor is not enough to coo the room, but the staff were very nice, they agreed to keep the air con open while we were not in the room, which actually helped.
Other than that the rest of the things perfect at a budget cost, wifi in the room would be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A B&B at the best price with all the comforts of a hotel. Located in a typical Sevillian house in the historic and monumental city and surrounded by some of the most important monuments such as the Cathedral, Giralda, Bullfightring, Torre del Oro, Town Hall, etc..We invite you to start your day with a Continental Breakfast Buffet. Rooms with private bath, TV, air conditioning. Roof Top with Solarium. Free Wifi and Free Coffee Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Naranjo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Naranjo
- Bed & Breakfast Naranjo Hotel Seville