$121
$117
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$77
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Hotel Becquer(Seville)(Great Value!)
$122
$79
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$109
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$156
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$301
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $621/night.

Gran Melia Colon(Seville)
$206
$159
Melia.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$127
$111
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Hotel Palacio de Villapanes(Seville)
$227
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $294/night.

2,186 results
All reviewssanta cruzgreat locationtapasrooftop terraceold townnarrow streetsjewish quarterrooms are smallcathedral and alcazarstar hotelyogurtfew minutes walktop floorair conditioningnoisy at nightreal alcazarbuffet breakfast
Reviewed September 19, 2017

This hotel is very noisy, it looks like there are curtains between the rooms instead of the walls. The elevator which runs non stop day and night makes an excruciating roulette noise.
One has the impression that its neighbors live with us, impossible to sleep. Hotel is in a great location but that's it. To avoid, unless you like to spend sleepless nights.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Irene_Rodrigo, Guest Service at Hotel Murillo, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Claireetmatthieu,

First than all I would like to thank you for the time to give us your experience. Every single comments are important for us, so we can keep improving day by day.
I would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused due to the lift noise. We have already taken this note to the manager for future improvements.
If you decide to come back, do not hesitate to contact reception. The Hotel Murillo reception is 24 hours available to solve any kind of problem at any time.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I was on holiday with two friends when we decided to do an overnight stay in Seville a City I know very well. This hotel is not the normal type of hotel I stay in. My friends only go for budget hotels so that is why we stayed there. The Hotel is in a very good location to reach all of the main sights on foot. My friends were very impressed with the hotel and both stated they would definitely book it again. I myself would always stay in another hotel that I have previously reviewed. I will say that it does exactly what it says on the tin. The room itself was clean, tidy and basic with everything you need. The linen had some holes in which in my book is unacceptable . The staff were friendly and very helpful. The reception area had a lot of character and was very pleasant. It would be better if the rooms had some character as well that would make it more appealing to people like myself who like to experience the history of a place. The breakfast was 8 euros each extra and was ok for what you got. There was a choice of some hot as well as cold buffet. If all you want is a bed for the night then I would definitely recommend this hotel. If you want somewhere special then stay at the La Casa Del la Judea it will cost a lot more but is a fantastic place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on a ground floor room right on the street. It was not as noisy as we expected it to be.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2017

The hotel Murillo is in a perfect location ( Barrio Santa Cruz) area, close to the cathedral and other places of interest.Tapas bars and resturantes are in abundance, there is a good tapas bar directly in front of the hotel. The hotel is small but very charming. The staff were excellant nothing was to much trouble. The rooms are small but you have everything you need. The breakfast was adequate, with a good choice. The rooftop terrace was a stunning place to sit in the evening, unfortunately the bar was closed. In summing up great value for a 2 star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank woody60
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The Murillo is located right in the heart of the Barrio Santa Cruz in the touristy old part of old Seville. In a word – BRILLIANT! The reception area and the breakfast room are full of old world charm, though the guest rooms are bright and modern. We stayed at the back on the first floor – no view, but we requested a quiet room and that is exactly what we got. I know that there are some rooms on the ground floor and I personally would not have fancied that. It can get noisy at night and pull-along cases make a racket on the cobblestones – ha ha. The breakfast was utterly superb – full of fresh fruit and juices, freshly baked bread and loads of cooked stuff for those that like it. You may want to check out the roof terrace bar in the evening with a wonderful view of the Giralda (tower of the Cathedral) – really pretty amazing and reminded me of being in Marrakech. The hotel is best used as a base to explore all of Seville and not just Barrio Santa Cruz. Check out Triana (over the river) and the Alameda (great for bars and quaint shops). I really can’t recommend the hotel highly enough – I will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank waterloomonster
Irene_Rodrigo, Guest Service at Hotel Murillo, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

What a wonderful feedback!
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your opinion. It is a pleasure for us to know that our guests feel brilliant with us.
I agree with you regarding the good location and the fantastic views from the rooftop.
I hope to have the chance of welcome you back on your next visit to Seville.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

not impressed by english knowledge of reception,kind people,roof terasse not for breakfast buffet-it was disappointing, no any vegetables for breakfast,nice clean room,luggage storage,overall good experience

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Katarina R,

Thank you very much for your time to give us your feedback.
I am very happy to know that you had a lovely time with us and you enjoyed the perfect location. Regarding the english knowledge, our reception is willing to comunicate in different languages, I want to apologize if you found it a bit difficult.
I hope to have the chance of welcome you back the next time you are ni Seville.