“Fantastic Hotel”

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went for my husband's birthday weekend with our 20
Months old baby and we can not fault the hotel, we stayed at "The Level" and their staff was absolutely brilliant, always friendly and willing to help. Location was perfect and from breakfast to dinner, food was excellent. Would recommend it to families and all travellers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The Hotel is best suited for meetings and conferences . Rooms are very comfortable .
Front office staff are quite indifferent to individual travellers , probably our lack of Spanish was an impediment . Location is slightly away from the Centro .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Market Rasen Lincolnshire England
Reviewed November 19, 2013

What a lovely hotel, staff were so nice, all of them.
The bed and bedding were heaven the pillows were great my husband and I had perfect comfort here, there is a check out time but they were very relaxed about that too.
Lovely bar,
Breakfast could not be faulted.
We had 2 nights here
I would go back again

Room Tip: 7th floor 722 7th floor 705
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
New Delhi, India
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Inspite of the rooms being small in size, the hotel was fantastic. We had a great stay overall. The pool, the breakfast, the staff were great too. The location is not too bad as well. My favourite hotel in sevilla so far.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The pictures I am attaching speak for themselves. I asked the reception for help with this issue, they send someone up that said everything is fine!! They refused to change our room. We had to put up with this for six days...
The positive thing about this hotel was that the staff (Not the people in reception though, they were NOT service minded, specially an old man with big stomach) but the people that made our room or at the breakfast buffet were friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MorningRainDrops
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hotel was ok but far from excellent. Near enough from all the Seville attractions. We booked it dead cheap and if I get the same price I will def book it again, just for the price. It is a good hotel for couples and not suitable for families.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend in Seville in October. We wanted to stay somewhere modern and were prepared to stay a little outside the city centre which is what we got with the Melia. The hotel is huge and pretty modern, our room was spacious with good air conditioning which I imagine is really important im the summer! We had prepaid the room (or so we thought!), in any case we had a chosen a prepay room and assumed we had been charged for it before we arrived. When we checked in however the recprtionist charged us for the room then and there and explained that in actual fact the prepay room is not prepay?! Was a little strange but didn't matter. All in all we were happy with the room...except for one thing. We arrived late on Thursday night (c. 11pm) and I noticed straight away in the bathroom that there were hairs everywhere...on the toilet, in the sink, in the shower etc. There was also lipstick on one of the glasses! It was a bit gross to be honest but we were really tired so ignored it and went to bed. In the morning I called house keeping and they apologised profusely and said they'd ensure the room was cleaned properly after that, which it was. Bit shoddy though. The hotel is 15-20 mins walk from Barrio Santa Cruz and a taxi costs €5 or less so very handy for getting around. There is a tram stop c. 7 mins walk away but it only goes 3-4 stops to the centre of town. We got it once but felt it was actually more practical to walk or get a taxi. Restaurants and bars were amazing in Seville! I don't have too much more to say about the hotel, I'd possibly stay there again if I was in Seville again. I always feel mean giving a hotel 3 stars on here as it's "average" when really I'd class it as "good". It would have scored one star higher if it hadn't have been for the hair incident...!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple