Hotel Fernando III
Hotel Goya(Seville)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,563 results
All reviewsrooftop poolold towngreat locationrecommend this hotellovely hotelair contapasbars and restaurantsbeautiful citywould stay againthe santa cruz areathe hotel staffsun loungersfirst floorsight seeingreal alcazarcentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2011

This hotel does not have the "wow" factor and I was a little dissapointed when I thought that I was being ripped of by the taxi from the airport (it turns out that I was) and the porter/concierge backed up the driver and said that the price was correct.

That said the rooms were large and the bed was comfortable and the hotel is in a great location.

The small roof-top pool is ideal for cooling off in the heat of Seville.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was very disappointed, upon arrival the receptionist was very arrogant with us & when eventualyl got the room, towels were wet and not clean The only two positive poins of the hotel are: Location & swimming pool (but as we visited we did not spend too much time at the pool). They show 4 stars at the entrance, being very honest I do not understand HOW on earth they got them!

2  Thank guapaaa
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Only positive of this hotel is its location. The rooms are extremly basic in terms of furniture, the windows do not isolate the sound and the equipments are very old (90s maybe...).
The service is not particularly friendly.
I can imagine there are much better options in the center!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Despite extensive research on my part, our choice of hotel was subject to a last minute change by our tour provider and we checked in to Hotel Fernando with a certain amount of trepidation. It was such a relief to find a cool calm and centrally located oasis in the middle of an extremely hot city! The staff on reception were pleasant, helpful and efficient. The rooms modern and clean with comfortable beds and an unexpected verandah. There was an exceptionally powerful shower with an abundance of hot water in our very well appointed bathroom. Breakfast was included and was the expected fare, the restaurant staff were pleasant and helpful. The terrace bar was a pleasant place for a late drink but with so many bars outside to choose from, we only used it on one occasion . However, the great bonus for us at this hotel was the rooftop pool and terrace. A great way to relax at the end of each exhausting day of sight-seeing! Free wi-fi in public areas was also a benefit to us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

1  Thank snigglecleet
Reviewed September 16, 2011

First and for most i am writing this sitting on my hotel bed at the hotel! I have never ever written a review whilst at the hotel but if i can save a few people the pain and heartache of staying at this hotel i will be able to sleep at night.

This hotel is full of long corridors with no dividers and the sound travels all the way down them!!! I am at room 33 which is the very last room at the end of a long corridor and I kid you not i can hear the phone at reception ringing!!!!!!!!!!!! You can literally hear every foot step walking! I can hear WORD for WORD what the couple next door are saying to me because the walls are VERY thin.

The wifi in the hotel is complete rubbish, reception say " too many people using it " funny they don't mention that on the website.

Breakfast €32 for 2 people!!! Excuse me??!!!

Oh, Did i mention the noise, RIGHT now i can hear a couple talking and walking!!! I thought a hotel room was supposed to be relaxing! Or is that just me?

The windows are awful, no light comes through, its very dim and dingy!

THey have tried to be modern but it was definitely done by a jack of all trades because the quality of the finish is 1 star standard. The light fixture in the room i'm in now are all wonky! ?

I asked for an iron, they said no, they said a lady can collect some items and get them back in 3 hours for a large charge.... no thank you! (Remember folks this is a 4* hotel so asking for an iron isn't a diva type request)

a neutral note, seems to be tons of american young students.

I can see from other reviews "Loved it" but god only knows where they were staying before...

Again the noise is so so irritating.

Staff very rude and i rang reception " YES, WHAT DO YOU WANT" and this isn't a translation gone wrong, his English is second to none!

Upstairs just flushed their loo again, last night they were have a romantic interlude because their head board was smashing against the wall, i know this because the one is this rooms does exactly the same thing!!! funny that.

The pool area is a little tacky, old dirty broken chairs and loungers etc... also you can hear the humming noise of the air con unit, its one giant unit that does the hotel... that explains why its rubbish, reception said "Its controlled centrally and we cannot turn it up"...okay then!!!!

First time to seville, i've explored many hotels, mostly in the Andalusian region, this is the worst!!!!

The mini bar does not cool drinks enough! I complained i was told tough! I wonder how they like it when i say 'Tough i'm not paying" it will be different then!

Toilet paper is very very cheap and nasty for a 4* but i guess you can say that is picky... but remember it is your money... so if you have loads growing on trees, by all means give it this hotel.

Room Tip: avoid hotel!
8  Thank Starmatthewuk