I was very disappointed, upon arrival the receptionist was very arrogant with us & when eventualyl got the room, towels were wet and not clean The only two positive poins of the hotel are: Location & swimming pool (but as we visited we did not spend too much time at the pool). They show 4 stars at the entrance, being very honest I do not understand HOW on earth they got them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Seville, in the emblematic neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the privileged location of the Hotel Fernando III, next to La Catedral, La Giralda and the most famous monuments and leisure and shopping areas will make you enjoy the city as you never imagined. A classic and distinguished hotel with all the comforts of an establishment of today involved with the Excellence of all its services and in making the guest feel at home. The aim of all our human team is to serve the client with care and paying the utmost care for the details. Spaciousness, luminosity, design and comfort are the characteristics common to the hotel's 151 rooms, all featuring a careful combination of amenities and services in both bedrooms and bathrooms. Also, enjoy a spectacular swimming pool on our terrace and try our cuisine or have a drink watching the city with its views in 360º. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fernando III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia y Restaurant Fernando Iii Hotel Seville
- Residencia y Hotel Fernando Iii
- Residencia y Seville