I spent two nights in this hotel and the overall evaluation is quite good.
1)Rooms-->spacious and clean,the rooms are organized inside three big buildings; ours was in the first one at the third floor with a nice garden view.
2) Position-->it is located on the cartuca island,close to the expo 1992 block: A very quite area
3) Breakfast-->the breakfast room is located at the reception level and it is spacious and luminous;) there is almost everything you can desire: from deserts to ham and cheese. I didn't see the traditional spanish Hamon..
1) Position-->As I said before the hotel is located in the expo 1992 block so it is far from the city center and at night there is almost nothing around it but isla magica (a park for children).
2) I travel a lot and, in my opinion, this is not a 5 stars hotel but a 4 one.. I' m not complaining about the hotel but from a 5 stars one I would like to receive something more: the possibility to have the room tied up also before dinner and a bigger swimming pool, in fact it is too small if we consider the number of guests the hotel can host.
3) Wifi connection-->it works very good in the hotel hall and garden but when I moved to my room the signal was very low and I had some problem with it.
I would say I'm satisfied and I would suggest this hotel but consider that is not in the city center and it's quite far from it on foot (although there is a taxi station and a bus station close to the hotel)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Sevilla Renacimiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Renacimiento Hotel Seville
- Barcelo Hotel Seville
- Barcelo Hotel Renacimiento