I stayed in this hotel to attend a conference held there. Conference-wise everything was OK, except the fact that the internet connection (even when you pay for "high speed") is disappointingly slow. It has to be mentioned though, that the staff was very helpful when I had a problem with my connection. The meals are absolutely great. An elaborate selection to choose from and great quality, top notch. The room was very comfortable, though with a slightly reluctant airconditioning every now and then. The only real downside of this hotel for me is its location. The city centre is at least a 45 minute walk from the hotel, and although there is a bus stop nearby, that option can take you up to half an hour as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville