This hotel was pretty disappointing. It's kind of far from the center of town- taking the bus was easy enough from the hotel but cabs were hard to come by during peak hours. The rooms were quite small and you couldn't control the temperature of your own room. The staff were friendly and spoke good english even though there was always a long chaotic line at reception. The pool and common areas were nice, although everything (including the rooms) looked a little dated and could have been cleaner. Wifi was really spotty and slow as well. Luckily we got a good deal on it and we were only there for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville