My husband and I stayed here with our friends for two weeks. We stayed in a club room with a balcony, which was very spacious. Unfortunately the bed was a lot harder than we were used to but overall a good room. We were on a room only basis and decided to add on breakfast as a part of a special offer that they were doing. With this came access to their executive lounge as we were staying in a club room. The executive room was amazing, free access to the Internet with their three computers, sofas, free tea, coffee and juice and heavenly pastries. I would definitely recommended that you choose the club room to get access to the executive room.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke good English. The hotel was always spotless and even though they were busy with various functions it didn't interfere with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville