“A good hotel to stay in Seville”
Review of Hesperia Sevilla

Hesperia Sevilla
Ranked #71 of 177 Hotels in Seville
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife and I went to Seville Bridge All Saints, and the penalty was we were only one night, because the hotel very nice. Staff charming, attentive and profesionales.The room was charming and wide, six feet bed, mini bar and a big bathroom.Excellent cleaning.Relatively near to the town centre, with many shops around. P.S. I do not understand how there can be so many people who pull this fault this hotel and other Hotels of the NH group.Perhaps is that my family and I are very lucky when we travel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hesperia Sevilla

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The hotel is located not just close to the main historical sites. But the metro station is in 50 meters from the hotel. This is very convenient. The center might be reached by metro in 5 min. The Central Raiway station could be reached by taxi in 5 min. Breakfast was very good. The staff was helpful.
The hotel must be build 40 years ago. The rooms were a disappointment. A bit shabby and dark. Though everything worked well in the room.
We book the rooms 3 weeks before the trip and it was good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pointer_meta
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The location is good but be ready to take a 10-15-minute walk to the city center. I was really happy that they allowed me to do an early check-in. The rooms were nice and clean. However, I had problems with the heater. I called the attention of the morning receptionist and told her that the heater of the living room and bathroom were not working well. She told me that it was because the room service staff had not finished cleaing yet so the heater was not fully operating that time. I found out from the evening receptionist that the room given to me really had problems with the heater. Someone was lying? I don't know. Good that she offered me another room. By the way, that was the third time I called their attention about the heater.

The new room was bigger and nicer but surprisingly the heater of the bathroom was neither working. I was just lucky it was not that cold in Seville. The breakfast was good but I had to ask them where to have breakfast. The point is you have to ask, you have to call their attention. They won't do something if you don't ask.

I'm not sure if this hotel deserves four stars considering the service and facilities. I'm more sure that there are other four-star hotels in Seville which can offer more. Better look for them.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Dan0228
Reviewed December 25, 2012

While not in the heart of Seville's old town, the Hesperia is about a 15 minute walk from the train station, 20 minutes to the Plaza Espana or older town, and right at a metro stop on the one metro line that runs to downtown (a stop a few minutes walk to the Alcazar). Add to that free included wifi internet access (and not just free, but fast!), nice rooms & bathrooms, and a wonderful breakfast (one of the best we encountered). And a two minute walk to a huge shopping center, and you have a good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KiowaVT
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel is situated about a 15 minute walk from the old town and all the sightseeing. It is comfortable and the staff were very helpful indeed. The hotel has free WiFi which is very good as there are many hotels that charge. The breakfast is advertised as a very healthy antioxidant one. There was certainly plenty of fruit and a number of very nice touches such as a variety of tea infusions. On our second night it was raining very hard and so we were confined to the hotel and would very much have liked a nice restaurant to eat in but there is only a cafe with basic food such as pasta, burgers etc. There is parking at the hotel and the charge is €15 per day. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Somersetbrie54
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very good hotel. We stayed here for two nights and i can recommend this hotel. Just 10 min walk to the old city. Clean rooms. spacious bathroom and comfortable beds.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
3  Thank JOERI V
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We originally had a reservation in a different hotel but due to a problem with the reservation we where moved to Hesperia. A really nice hotel, friendly staff and very clean. The friendly receptionist, seeing it was my birthday, upgraded our room to the junior suite :)
The only set back was when we tried to order from room service and found that no body spoke English, so we tried to read what we wanted from the Spanish menu and still we received totally different dishes then what we wanted.
All in all really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple