“Amazing Tapas evening!”

Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar
Ranked #3 of 36 Food & Drink in Seville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pancho Tours is since 2009 the leader company organizing guided tours in Seville. We will show you every corner of the most beautiful city in the world on a pleasant and fun walk through its streets, neighborhoods and monuments. An imaginary trip over its History, secrets and legends.. Do you want to see Seville as a local? We will be waiting here for you!
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Tapas evening!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had THE BEST tapas evening with the amazing Giovanna!! She was so friendly and helpful with everything especially as we had food allergies (Vegetarian and gluten free) ! also met some amazing people on our tour. The price was amazing for what we got, we all shared our tapas and were extremely satisfied by the end of the night. Thank you so much!!!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Seville, Spain
“Informative and enjoyable”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had a wonderful tour by Ari, who took us at a comfortable speed through the neighborhood around the Giralda. She was very informed on the history of the formation of Sevilla, and even though I've been staying in Sevilla for 3 months and had seen much of the sights we saw, she taught me various things I didn't know before. I recommend this tour for anyone who is curious about the history of the city!

Barcelona, Spain
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Skip if you have limited time in the city”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you have a few days in Sevilla then I would recommend a walking tour with Pancho tours. If, like me, you have limited time I suggest you grab a map and visit the sights yourself - Plaza Espana, Maria Luisa Park, the Cathedral, the Alcazar, the Bullring etc at your own pace. I've done other walking tours (Munich and Stratford-Upon-Avon were AMAZING) and left with a real sense of the culture and history of the place as well as ideas of where to eat and drink and what to see/do next. No disrespect to the Pancho team who are very enthusiastic but I felt my 2.5 hours (given I had only the one day) could have been better spent. This is a free tour (tips welcome) but the guide barely even mentioned money! We pressed a tip into her hand as we were leaving to say thank you for her knowledge and time but she didn't even remind the group to do so at the end (very refreshing in such a touristy city!) Oh and make sure you make a bathroom stop before joining the tour as there is nowhere to stop during.

1 Thank reeneebean
“Beautiful tour beuatiful guide”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic tour with Ari, she knows so much about the city and spanish history! She is also very fun and helped me learn even with a severe lack of sleep!
A tour with her is a must when going to Seville.

Visited March 2014
Warsaw, Poland
“Fascinating tour”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Our guide, Ari, is what made this tour the best walking tour I have ever been on! She knew the history of Sevilla by heart and shared with us all the interesting facts about the monuments we saw. It is definitely worth it to go because you will learn so much more about Sevilla than you could find on your own. Thank you Ari!!!!