“Fantastic, informative, fun”

Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar and Cathedral
Ranked #5 of 37 Food & Drink in Seville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pancho Tours is since 2009 the leader company organizing guided tours in Seville. We will show you every corner of the most beautiful city in the world on a pleasant and fun walk through its streets, neighborhoods and monuments. An imaginary trip over its History, secrets and legends.. Do you want to see Seville as a local? We will be waiting here for you!
Tirgu Mures, Romania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fantastic, informative, fun”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I did two tours with Pancho: the legends and the monuments. There is no particular order you should take the tours in, but I would suggest going with the monuments first.

On the legends tour, my guide was a Mexican lady whose name escapes me at the moment. She made a very comprehensive, and I think quite difficult history very fun and easy to understand. As well, being able to know the way through the old city was extremely complicated so kudos to her on that!

As for the monuments tour, my guide was a Hungarian woman named Edith. She infused a lot of passion and occasionally added a little humorous note to show that not all history is boring! I really enjoyed her tour and she certainly showed us some very interesting places in Seville that I don't think I would have seen on my own.

These were both excellent, entertaining and fun - but be prepared to walk!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Monument and Tapas tours”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I did the Monuments tour with Paola (hopefully I spelled her name correctly) and were very happy with the tour. Doing the tour at the start of our stay gave us a nice introduction to the city. Despite the fact that it rained for half of the tour she kept the momentum going at a pace that was comfortable for everyone. At the end of the tour, Paola gave us a list of her favourite tapas bars in Seville - half of which was apparently covered in the free tapas tour offered by Pancho Tours.

We also booked the free tapas tour the same day however, we were left disappointed as the tour guide was no where to be seen at Alfalfa square at 8:30pm. We decided to go to La Bodega which was supposedly the first stop of the tour and see if a group will appear, but none appeared.

I probably should've given this combined review 3/5 because of the tapas tour mishap (or lack of communication), but we enjoyed the walking tour and we were able to enjoy one stop of the tapas tour at least.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pancho tour, Seville Spain, Eddie”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I went on both the morning and the afternoon free walking tours with Eddie. Eddie is from Spain and lives in Seville and his English is awesome. He was a great tour guide. He was really knowledgeable about Seville and made an effort to connect to the people on his tours. I have been on free walking tours in other cities and Eddie's tour stood out because he was genuinely personable. I would summarize and say that I definitely laughed a lot and learned a lot on Eddie's tours of Seville. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend Eddie! :)

Valley Cottage, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walking Tour in Seville”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I did a walking tour with Eddie around Seville. This was a great tour and very informative. Eddie helped to make the tour fun by making a few jokes throughout and helping to involve the visitors of the tour in whatever point he was trying to make.Overall I had a great experience on this tour and really learned a lot about the history of Seville. I would greatly recommend anyone to choose Eddie for their tour.

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trio of Tours in Seville”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I joined Pancho tours for three tours, the monument tour with Ari, the legends tour with Mane, and the tapas tour with Edu. They were all great people to teach some history of the city or show us a good time. Monument was a description and history of the famous buildings, legends was a history of Seville, and tapas was just what you would think!

I really enjoyed all three tours and tour guides, and the value can't be beat! Thanks again!