“Best beer selection I have ever come across”

Cerveceria Internacional
Ranked #147 of 2,876 Restaurants in Seville
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great bar, pleasant staff and the best selection of beers I have ever come across in widespread travels across the World. The beer menu must have 20 pages with about 20 beers per page .. I can only guess a selection of maybe 400 beers including excellent guinness and the full range of Trappists. Only shortcoming-but understandable-the Belgium requirement to serve beers in their own glasses does not apply, so I had my Chimay and Triple Malle in Heineken glasses. Connoisseurs of theTrappists might turn in their graves if they weren't still drunk.

The beer selection makes up for the limited glass choice, but understandable given the booze range.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

While I haven't been to them all, yet, this is quite possibly one of the greatest bars in the word. We just happened upon it and we went in because, of all things, I saw the sign in the window for Homer's favourite beer - Duff! Haha. What a surprise lay inside. Needless to say, the Duff idea was shelved and we had some serious beer.

If you have any interest in beer or even in pub architecture, this is the place to go. The shelves and walls are packed with the most amazing collections of bottles, glasses, beer mats, signs, trays and all kinds of beer related paraphernalia. Best of all, they have the beer too. Gallons of it! Sorry to say that we were out with the kids and couldn't stay. We had red Leffe on tap and it was delicious. Great bar staff too. We will be back here if we ever make it back to Seville.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

What a find! We were looking for a restaurant and came across this bar. We went there every night after we found it. There were 14 draught beer pumps and hundreds of bottles. My favourite Belgian beer is Leffe, but there were many others from Belgium, Germany and the UK. If you like good beer, you've go to go here.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

It is really, really hard to find anything other than Cruzcampo while in the south of Spain but not at Cerverceria Internacional. I was SO impressed and SO excited about their selection of brews! They introduced me to a spainsh I.P.A and E.P.A, changing my mind about the state of spanish beer. I will make the 1+hr trip back to Sevilla just for this bar!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had read reviews on other sites about this place and wanted to stop in. We didn't eat here, but each had a couple drinks. They have incredible selection. It's a hole in the wall and a little hard to find. The other review we saw said that it's on calle barcelona. It's not - we wandered around a little bit, but finally found it. It's more near Gamazo and Jimios. It has limited seating and is kind of small... not that it was crowded while we were there. But if you'd like to get something to eat or are going with a group you might want to take that into consideration.