“Best place in Sevilla and I would dare say in Spain for Tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Barajas 20 Tapas - MOVED

Barajas 20 Tapas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: .andalusian lids with a touch of modernity and inside a very agreeable environment.
Ensenada, Mexico
“Best place in Sevilla and I would dare say in Spain for Tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had the best tapas in Spain at this restaurant. The atmosphere and place are great, service was really friendly and courteous. Loved their home made foie gras, one of the best I've ever tasted. Waiter was really helpful and paired our tapas with some great Andalucian wines (one of them: Tetas de la Sacristana). Really enjoyed every Tapa and the Wine made of Oranges given as house courtesy for dessert. Prices were right on. Really easy to find. When in Sevilla this place is a must.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank anlof9

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“This is so good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

This place is fabulous! after checking in my hotel I went to this place to have dinner which is a short stroll. The interior looks modern and clean. As I was alone I asked for a seat at the bar. For me this is the first time having dinner by myself, this vacation I left my wife and daughter home. The server Ernesto if I recall correctly was a very nice guy. His English was very good and he talked a lot explaining about the andalucian cuisine, this way I don't feel awkward seating there alone. The menu is written in a chalkboard in spanish only. As I just arrived in sevilla after a 6 hour trip I was not in the mood to decypher the menu, my spanish is very limited. Although Ernesto can translate for me I asked him to decide for me and he did a very good job. Had 3 tapas, a salad with seaweed, a risotto like rice with mushroom, cream and truffle oil and pork with patato in a nice creamy sauce. All very yummy. I waited another 20 minutes for the dessert, but there is really no room in my tummy left. Price was very good, had 2 white wine and a water as well, total of 15 euros. I don't know sevilla very well yet, but I reckon this place is out of the touristic area.

`marietta georgia
“high quality tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

My family really enjoyed this place in early June 2012. Quick and very reasonable prices. Seemed full of locals with a rotating list of 20 featured tapas. Try the Brownie.
Phillip
Atlanta

• Visited June 2012
“Delicious and original tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

This small tapas bar offers delicious tapas, that are also quite original and elaborated : foie, cigarillos de langostinos, salmoreiro with fish... so tasty ! The price is affordable and the service is efficient and nice. As the restaurant is not in a very touristic area, the ambiance is quite authentic. À real good adress in the old sevilla, do not hesitate to test it !

Bendigo, Australia
“Great tapas bar with good service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

We ate at this restaurant 4 times in a three day stay in Seville. Twice for dinner and twice for breakfast.
The tapas is great, different from the offerings at tourist orientated restaurants and the service is first class. We particularly enjoyed the prawn cigarittos (on both occasions) and the salmon with avocado.
The breakfast is basic, tostado with toppings and tea or coffee. Service is friendly and effcient.

• Visited April 2012