Lowest prices for your stay
$50
$54
Trip.com
$43
Priceline$57
Hotels.com$50
eDreams$54
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

They're very nice, but don't stay here if you really need a good night's sleep. They serve a free dinner every evening, which is a plus, but the entire place echoes with the relentless loud chatter and music that, in theory, stops at 11. If you have an early bus, or you've been traveling all day, unless you can sleep through the apocalypse, you'll not get the rest you want. (They offered me earplugs. )

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank Carlisticeday
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Good Location, Great Accommodation, and Amazing Staff. The room and beds were consistently clean, convenient location to walk to and from, and had exceptionally friendly and inclusive staff. As soon as I arrived, Daniel gave me the info on the main tourist sites and the home-cooked meals by the friendly staff made me feel at home. You can really get your money's worth from the free breakfast, dinner and pub crawl. This has been my favorite hostel I've ever stayed in. I had such a fun time going out each night, and everyone was friendly to talk to anytime. I stayed for 7 nights and had the time of my life. Many thanks to everyone at Hostel One Centro for making every one of my days in Seville memorable.

Room tip: The roof is an excellent spot to relax, get work done, and see the sunset from.
Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank SammyBP1
Reviewed March 27, 2019

The hostel is very well located at an easy walking distance to all the major tourist spots. The dorms are pretty comfortable, though I wish the dorm toilet had an exhaust fan too. But you'll sleep very well in the dorms. The hostel peeps are cool and make you feel at home. The kitchen gets a little messy at times but is nevertheless very accessible. The hostel offers some very delicious free meals. We had stuffed zucchini at one of the free dinners and took more than two servings. Unfortunately, I forgot to tip them for the dinner before leaving (we'd like to do it now, is it possible?) What I really liked about the hostel is that it wasn't a huge one, so everyone was really sitting around together, in the lobby, at the dinner table, which made meeting fellow hostellers easier. Would definitely recommend the hostel.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank laughing_food
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Loved my stay at this place, wish it was longer! The staff were extremely friendly and fun to hang out with! Loved the family style dinners, the location was perfect, and even had a laundry service! Would happily go back.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank persisanne
Reviewed March 3, 2019

The Hostel is about a 20 minute walk from the Cathedral and train station in Seville, the staff there are very friendly. The talk to every guest thoroughly on arrival, informing them of things to do in Seville, where to go etc.

There is a free breakfast, pub crawls and all that going on, I was very busy, so I didn't have time to sample them. The rooms were clean, all had plug sockets, a light and a curtain. All rooms seemed to have an en suite bathroom, the wifi was good too. I have no complaints about this hostel.

Date of stay: February 2019