“Excellent tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toursevilla

Toursevilla
Ranked #29 of 179 Tours in Seville
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Sevilla with Marta, a licensed tour guide. Guided tours to the main monuments of this wonderful city. Specialized in cultural tours. BA (Hons) in History (University of Seville)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dusseldorf, Germany
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We booked with Marta to have a tour in the end of January. We were in a small group of about 7 people. Marta was spectacular, very knowledgeable and very fun. Even if we are not very athletic and we were a bit afraid of a "walking tour" this was very convinient and we did several stops and we were not tired at all. Marta answered every question we had. If you are in Seville don't miss this one.

Visited January 2013

Toronto, Ontario
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Marta is excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our family visited Seville late January and we used Marta for most of the day to provide the history and show us the important sites. She is very knowledgeable and patient and even helped our son (who we were leaving in Seville for a school semester) get set up with banking and cell phone. She wll tailor the time to whatever you want and because her major was history she knows all the details. I would recommend her to anybody looking for a guide in Seville.

Visited January 2013
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ole!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Marta was a heaven-sent for our group of 7, very patient and understanding to the needs of our 5 seniors. Not only is she very knowledgeable she is also very entertaining and taught us a basic flamenco dance lesson!! She is very warm and pleasant and our group thoroughly enjoyed her. She guided us through Santa Cruz, Arenal Quarter, Triana and so many monuments and cathedrals, she always gives us a brief history of the sites and more detailed review during and after the visit of any tour spots. Truly a wonderful experience and we left our hearts in Sevilla !

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tina Y
Surfers Paradise, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“100% Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

After reading past reviews I thought I would give a private tour a go. I am glad I did. I only had a few hours in Sevilla and was on my own. Marta came to the rescue and guided me through the "must sees" and also through streets I would never have found had I been left ony own. She made the tour interesting and left me with a great sense of Sevilla. The colors, the history and the feeling of Sevilla will be a lasting memory. I owe this to Marta. This personal guided your was worth every Euro. Thank you.

1 Thank MimiPhysio
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Seville guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I were in Seville last week and had an amazing time. Thanks to Tripadvisor we 'found' Marta Casals who guided us around the city. We booked a full day private walking tour with Marta, which we split over two days, i.e. 11am to 2pm each day, which was perfect and worth every penny. Marta was very pleasant to be with and extremely knowledgable and informative with very good English. She responded to our emails very promptly and she collected us at our hotel each day all on time. We would highly recommend a tour with Marta.

Visited November 2012