“Excellent full day tour”
Review of Toursevilla

Toursevilla
Ranked #45 of 213 Tours in Seville
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Sevilla with Marta, a licensed tour guide. Guided tours to the main monuments of this wonderful city. Specialized in cultural tours. BA (Hons) in History (University of Seville)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I visited Seville in October, but didn't have long to see the sights. We therefore decideded to book a full day tour with Marta (based on the feedback on here) to get the most from our visit and to give us ideas for our next time there.

We are very glad that we chose Marta. Her English was excellent, she was very friendly, and her knowledge of every location we visited was superb. Even the walk between the sites was educational and interesting. The additional advantage of being with an official tour guide is that you can get into the monuments more quickly, and really get the most from each one.

If you are visiting Seville, I would highly recommend booking Marta very early on in your stay. An additional benefit from the walking tour is that it will help you orientate yourself and realise how easy it is to get around. Despite being a walking tour, the walking element should not deter anyone as it's easy and at your own pace - Marta never rushed us from one monument to another, and ensuring we had a great day was certainly her priority - and it worked.

Marta was also able to recommend areas with some good restaurants, and reserved tickets for an amazing flamenco show (Casa de la Memoria de Al-Andalus - also on Trip Advisor).

All reviews
"walking tour with marta"
in 7 reviews
in 12 reviews
"tailor"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently visited the city of Seville Spain (Oct. 2012) and due to time constraints I wanted to see as much of the city and its history as possible. I decided it would be best to seek out a private tour guide. After some research I came across a tour guide by the name of Marta Casals and through a few e-mail exchanges I employed her services for a full day walking tour of Seville. It turned out to be a great decision! She was a consummate professional and really new her stuff. Her english was great and she's a really nice person to be with. We toured every major point of interest in the city including detailed tours of the Cathederal and the Alcazar. What's great about Marta is that because she is so knowledgeable about the history of Seville you get to see so much more of the city than you would by trying to do it all on your own. When your in a city like Seville with so much to see you can easily waste a ton of time by fumbling through maps, trying to get the right directions from point A to B and just trying to decided what might or might not be important to see. It was well worth the cost to hire Marta for the day and I would do it again without hesitation.She was truly Awesome!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I stayed several days in Seville and we were so lucky to have chosen Marta as guide. She is really friendly and has a perfect knowlage of the city and the history. She showed us interesting places that we alone nerver would have found.

Also the children found the trip interesting.

Next time we will call Marta again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife and I met Marta in October in Seville for a tour that was exactly what we needed.

We were able to coordinate price, times, key stops and every other detail quickly and easily via email.

Marta took us through the sights we wanted to see and gave us ample time to move at our own pace. We were able to see it all and were never rushed.

I highly recommend booking private tours with Marta!