See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 21, 2013

In this pension works a rude lady (and I think she might be one of the owners) who told me that I used more than one bed in my room - I booked a room for two people but was travelling alone. It's not a kind of thing you say to your guest! I found hair in the bathtube so it wasn't cleaned properly. The beds were old and creaky, old furniture, small windows (they claim to have big windows). In the bathroom there was no space to put my stuff on, eg a table, just a tiny shelf. NO TOWELS! wich for the price I paid, 40 euros a night should be provided. Every time you go out and wanna get in you have to ring a bell and leave/collect your key.
I do not reccomend this hostal because owners do not care about their guests!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Katarzyna P
Reviewed April 10, 2013

nice room,
everything was clean, the shower was clean too (outside the room)
nice location, 5-10min to the train-station by foot!
bon rapport qualité/prix, i recommanded it!
accueil par le propriétaire très sympathique !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank borneoImcoming
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stayed here for a few nights and we loved it! we had a nice big private room with our own little balcony! It was pretty much in the centre of town it was close to everything! the staff were lovely the place was always clean! the bathroom was cleaned daily! There was free wifi and she gave us a map helping us find the places we wanted to go!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed only for one night after our flight got cancelled. I must say that for the price it was quite a nice stay. Clean comfortable rooms with hot/cold AC, we used the hot as it was cold outside and it worked well. There is Wi-Fi but only in common areas.

The location is good as it is 5 min walk from the main train station and about 10 min outside historic centre. The staff was friendly and helpful. The place does not have the best decor ever but is good enough. Good for a short stay on a budget.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple