“Girona” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
$98.28*
and up
Cadiz Shore Excursion: Seville City Highlights and Skip-the-Line Royal Alcazar...
Ranked #10 of 179 Tours in Seville
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the best value for money tours and shore excursions in Spain. Our office in Seville serves Andalucia and the ports of Cadiz, Malaga, Seville and others. Our prices are half that of the cruise ships, and sometimes even a third of their prices!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Girona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We took a tour of Girona from Barcelona with Ivo. He was incredible! He was very knowledgable and told us about the history, economy, agriculture, etc in Barcelona and Girona. We had been to Barcelona before and wanted to see a different area of Spain, and Girona was beautiful! Ivo was the best tour guide we had the entire trip! If you are going to Barcelona or Girona, I highly recommend you ask for Ivo.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jennifer F
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Your kind recommendations of our guide are heart warming and I agree with each and every word :)
Everyone at Spain Day Tours is good to be frank and it will be my personal pleasure to prove it once you choose to return to Spain and tour other parts. Thank you for everything!

Dothan AL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Malaga to Ronda and Mijas, Spain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were booked on a small group tour from Malaga, Spain to visit Ronda and Mijas from the port. It was a fairly long ride through the country side to reach Ronda. Our guide, Pedro, was very knowledgeable and easy to understand and explained everything along the way. When we arrived in Ronda he explained many things while we waited for another tour guide to take us around.
Ronda is built on the top of a massive plateau that is completely surrounded by a 300 foot gorge 300 ft. deep. It is connected to the newer part of town by a very old arched stone bridge. After being escorted around we were free to go on our own or to stop and have lunch before returning to the bus to continue to Mijas.

Mijas was a beautiful city on the coast. We visited the "Old City" which is very picturesque. After a brief tour we had about 30 min to shop on our own. There was a beautiful church that has been cut out of massive stone by one man. Absolutely breathtaking.

I have booked tours with Top Day Tours as well as Spain Day Tours (which are the same company) before. They are always wonderful to deal with and do everything for you except arrange for the passengers. You do not handle the money and they send frequent emails during the planning process.

1 Thank Alice_Dinkins
It was my personal pleasure to be working with you again and to read this feedback of yours as it only re assures me that we are doing the right thing for our guests. Ronda is a stunning place and one of my favorites in South Spain. I am so happy that you liked it too. I can only hope to be working with you on the third tour when you return to our country. Spain is a wonderful place with many sites to visits hence I have a feeling we will see you again. All the best to you :)

Em and the team at SpainDayTours.com
New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Spain Day Tours - Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

On November 27, 2013 we had the pleasure of using Spain Day Tours for our Shared tour in Cartegena Spain. There were 18 of us. Emilia sent many emails back and forth patiently and promptly answering all my questions. On the day of the tour, we were met by Spain Day Tours as soon as we disembarked the ship in the port Cartagena. We were directed to wait for our bus at a small outdoor terminal area set up directly across from the ship. There was no walking really involved at all. Our mini bus came and we boarded the vehicle. We found it to be comfortable and the windows large that we could easily see out. We had a driver and a guide. Our guide, Pedro was very knowledgeable and spoke perfect English. He was very informative and patient with everyone's questions. Our driver was excellent. Once we got going, Pedcro went around and collected everyone's money. What a treat this was for me. I organized the tour, but I did not have to worry about collecting the money from anyone nor did I have the worry if anyone did not show up that we would have to make the money up. This was a fantastic service that this company offers with a shared tour. . I truly wish all private tour companies would adopt this service.

We drove first to Murcia, and visited the Sanctuary of Fuensanta. It was one of the most beautiful churches we have ever visited. There were also beautiful views of Murcia from the steps of the church. We then traveled to the Cathedral of Murcia. This was another beautiful church in Spain. We were given ample time to tour the church and the surrounding area. There were many shops and places to have a cold drink or grab something to eat. We then met the bus and continued on to walk through the old quarter. Then we were taken to Cartegena, where we walked through the historic port and visited the Roman Theatre. The Roman Theatre consisted of a very nice museum containing artifacts and a model of what the Theatre looked like when it was built. We then had the opportunity to enter the remains of the Theatre which were recently excavated. We were given time to walk around as long as we wished and take photos. Pedro was very patient and very informative on any questions that we had. This was an excellent stop on the tour and well worth the 5 Euro admission. This is one of the "Must See" stops when you visit Cartegena. We walked through the historic port with Pedro as he explained to us the history of some of the beautiful buildings of what they use to be and what they are now. We were then allowed time on our own to continue through the historic port to do some shopping and further sight seeing. We met Pedro and the bus at a designated area and we were then taken back to our ship in plenty of time. There was never a worry about missing our vessel. We were very pleased with Spain Day Tours. They gave us a fantastic day with beautiful memories. We would recommend this company very highly.

4 Thank optifire173
Thank you very much for this detailed review! It is a true pleasure to learn you liked every possible aspect of our Cartagena shore excursion. From our guide Pedro to the bus driver to every site on the way. We truly put endless amount of efforts and time in planning the best possible shore excursions and in smaller groups only. It was my personal pleasure working with you on line and planning every little detail from start to end and nothing makes me happier knowing everything went perfectly to plan and that guests were happy after this day tour. We are so proud when they return to ship to compare our service with others :) We hope we can work on your next shore excursion when you return to Spain. I can guarantee to try and offer similar quality service from other ports too.

London, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Excellent customer service, highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I dealt with Emilia Geronimo of Top day tours as I wanted to have a day tour of Cordoba. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take the tour, but I must say the service provided by Emiia and the Company has been fantastic from day 1. She answered all my email queries very promptly, offering me lots of information and made me feel that everything was taken care of. Would highly recommend, just based on their excellent customer service which I've so far experienced.

Visited December 2013
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thank you for the kind recommendations! even when not yet touring with us you took the time to write this review. It was my personal pleasure to work with you and I can only hope to see you once you will arrive to Spain.

Emilia and the team at SpainDayTours.com
Los Angeles, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fantastic shore excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I was with a group from my cruise and I loved our tour in Lisbon. Having never been there, I decided to go with a tour. Although we initially were scheduled for a visit to Pena Palace, they changed us to a palace in Sintra instead (due to construction). We started with a drive thru Lisbon before heading to Belem. We toured the monastery and then went to get some of the well known pastries. The pastry stop was not on initial tour but our group asked what we could skip so we could stop there. We headed to Sintra which included enough time for lunch and shopping. I loved this tour and hope to get back to Portugal.

Visited November 2013
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind recommendations of our Lisbon shore excursion. We always have the very best in mind for our guests and once we were notified of the construction at the main site we were able to accommodate by visiting other sites. Once every one approved some modification on the bus, we added the extra sites too. It was a pleasure to tour with your group and we are hoping to see you again in Portugal.