“Take a walk an visit this site!!!!”
Review of Puratasca

Puratasca
Ranked #30 of 2,793 Restaurants in Seville
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

All we ate was awsome, really friendly staff who explain what you can eat and how it is prepared. They take your name and you feel like being at home. Elaborated tapas that you must taste if you are in Sevilla. Try it and you will see!

1  Thank Pepvila

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I could never know this restaurant without help of a local friend. The restaurant locates in a small, quiet street of Triana area. I thought it was just a normal local restaurant. I couldn't imagine that this restaurant serves not only so yummy and tasty food but also so well decorated dishes. I really like the taste of the food as well as the color of the dish. I kept ordering more dish one after another because the foods were so nice that even my tummy was full, I still wanted to eat more. I chose a seat inside the restaurant which gave me view of the bar and to watch the cook working on their station. Everything was just perfect. There is only 1 minor things, there seems to be no menu in English (?). I'm not so sure about this since my friend helped to order. Anyway, everything that they brought to us that night was just excellent (mushroom risotto, beef stew, deep fried fish, fried vegy, sausage).

1  Thank Hien N
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Unexpected quality outside of the city-center. Make sure you're on time, because there's always a waiting list since the bar is rather small. The service is very friendly and the food is great. If you go, you have to try the "arroz meloso", but any choice is will be good. The price is higher than an average tapas bar, but I think it's worth the money.

1  Thank pottele
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Having made the right choice to stay in Triana, we made another visiting here for lunch during our travels. One of the best restaurants on our trip, delicious tapas for such great value. Go here.

2  Thank Fry_Travel
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Visited on Friday 7th Oct 2011, this was a great find, full of Spanish we were the only tourists, as mentioned no printed menus everything "chalked" up. However a very friendly waitress was able to explain and offer suggestions.
The food is superb; we have not eaten as good as this anywhere in Spain. The risotto with duck was full of flavour creamy and cooked to perfection. Then followed the Tuna, this was a good inch and a half thick crisp on the out side, I have never tasted a piece of fish so beautifully cooked the centre of the piece was so smooth it just melted in your mouth.
2 beers, 4 courses, 1 bottle of wine (@ €13.50 or €3 a glass try the Jose Pariente) all came to €47.10
Brilliant food, nice people, search this place out

ps I would advise approaching from Calle de Manuel Arellano as the other route is a bit run down

2  Thank ingies-dad