“Great friendly hostel”

Traveler's Inn Seville
Ranked #63 of 169 Specialty Lodging in Seville
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hostel is very cozy and friendly. It is quiet and clean and great place to stay. It is not a party hostel, but they do offer great activities to participate in. And during these you meet and make friends with people from other hostels. The staff is very friendly and kitchen is really clean. I really enjoyed my time there. They offer late check out if you party to hard!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank schutchins

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed here for two nights, spending a week in Morocco in between them. The staff are very friendly and allowed my girlfriend and I to store our suitcases there for the week that we were in Morocco. The atmosphere is great, breakfast is included and there are two computers with the internet which are free of charge to use. The rooms are fine, there was a problem with the air conditioning one of the nights which resulted in us not being able to get a lot of sleep, but I assume that was a once off problem. The location is great for anybody visiting Seville and the hostel is quite cheap too. I recommend this hostel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jack K
Reviewed August 6, 2013

So, Travellers Inn Sevilla is, without a doubt, the best hostel I have stayed in (and I have stayed in a lot!). The rooms were super comfortable (I became quite attached to my bed - it was comfier than my bed at home...). There's air conditioning which is super nice to escape from the heat of the day, and the bathroom was spacious and clean. In fact, everything in the hostel was super clean and the kitchen had really great facilities. The best bit for me was the rooftop - it has an amazing view and was it so nice to sit up there at night with a beer (or three) and watch the sun set over the city.

That's the hostel part done. The staff, however, need their own paragraph!!

A MASSIVE thanks to the dream team: Sophie, Maurizio and David. These three collectively helped me to navigate my way around the city, find a flat, hide from people who scared me (!!), and pretty much have a chilled out, super cool week. Sophie is beautiful and was a massive help when it came to flat hunting and teaching me about the city. Maurizio is a handsome Italian Stallion: He was happily phoning property owners for me and pretty much organising and evaluating my life! And David - last but by no means least - is not only very sexy (ladies!), but super kind and always willing to help. I was having some issues with the language barrier when finding a flat and he was a massive massive help; completely invaluable.

All in all, the staff and the hostel itself were amazing and I sincerely recommend it. I know for sure that I will be back again soon! :-)

Room Tip: All the rooms are super cool, you really can't go wrong with this hostel!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CassieYeldham
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Unfortunately we staid in Sevilla only two day, but everthing was nice: hostel, staff (Expecially Maurizio), city! We hope to come back very soon!
We felt like home, and find there an Italian friendly boy ( Maurizio) help us to enjoy the holiday.
The location was perfect. The hostel room was nice and it offers you the opportunity to know new person. We'll never forget the night outside the hostel door singing with other hostel host till the morning sunshine!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2013

As an old Building, it has character.
Here is my honest review.
Location: central to to everything... 1.7KM walk from the bus terminal
Customer service: Could been better, lack of ideas what to do and where to go and knowledge is low...
Beds: Comfortable and cosy.
Cleanness: good
Bathroom: Clean but they need more to choose from. Only 3 with entire hostel
Extras: Internet was good, choose a room with Air-con. Kitchen was upstairs to 4 level.
Noisy: My room had a windows which you can here the people outside, especially early hours in the morning.
Breakout area: it was big and also outdoor terrance
Suggestions: Improve the locks on the door. increase room light, very dim. No lights at each bed. Need to have some sort of afternoon activities to get people to know each other.

Room Tip: Old style building and cool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Nice hostel in the the centre of sevilla.
Friendly staff, breakfast included, nice terrace with views of sevilla.
Lots of events that are held jointly with other hostels.
Definitely recommend the flamenco show with guided tour at the flamenco museum, it was amazing.
Stayed in a 4 bed shared dorm with ensuite, however small bugs in shower.
Great to have area conditioning when it was turned on (not till 2nd night)

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I came to Seville for two nights, at least I stayed one week here. A reason for that was also this nice hostel! First, the location is perfect: directly in the center, to the cathedral and santa cruz and "the mushrooms" just about 5 min walk, to the river 10-15 min, to a nice area with bars 1 min. Second: The staff is awesome! Like in every hostel the staff changes very often, but in my stay the crew was so nice, very sympathic, helpful, friendly and sociable! Third, the hostel itself: I enjoyed that there a lot of common spaces as the nice rooftop-tarraces and the mainhall. The rooms are also good. In my 4-bed-doorm was enough space, also in the private bathroom. The beds were comfortable, maybe a bedlight would be good thing to add. At least, the only thing I would criticize is, that there are no windows in the room that bring in fresh air. The windows go all to the mainhall - but thats how the architecture is, it couldn't be changed.
Anyway, I enjoyed my stay a lot and want to thank again the staff!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo