“Very good moment”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Neighborhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Food was excellent, wine great and the waiter was nice. I had a very good moment there with my husband.
It was a pity to eat Italian food when you are in Spain but actually that was one of the best restaurant we did there !

Write a ReviewReviews (2,693)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The restaurant is very nice. It has a lovely atmosphere and the decorations are really cute and very pleasant helpful staff. Authentic Italian food. Five star hearty dishes. Generous portions. Good selection of wine. Definitely worth it.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

After 5 days and nights in seville we were becoming tired of tapas and looked for something different. Came across this lovely italian restaurant via tripadvisor and it had turned out to be the best meal of our holiday by far and probably the best italian we have had in many years, anywhere. My pasta was perfect and delicious and my partners meat dish was as he quoted 'the best beef I have probably ever eaten and perfectly cooked'. Service was very good and both of our desserts were absolutely fab. All in all, would definitely return and definitely recommend to pay a visit whilst in Seville. I am a vegetarian and am hard to please so is restaurant was a delight to eat in.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After one week in Seville it was nice to eat something else but tapas and we knew we had walked past this restaurant so we went back here our last night i Seville.
The restaurant is very nice. It has a lovely atmosphere and the decorations are really cute. The waiters are nice and helpful and most of them speak english, spanish and french.
And then the food: It was really good. I took one of the meat courses and it was great. My boyfriend ate a pizza which he also liked very much. For dessert I ate the panna cotta. It was lovely!
I would really recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Seville.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

A little tired of Spanish food after starting week 2 of our trek through spain we selected this based on other reviews. All I can say is spot on. Great Bruschetta to start with. I had some interesting and delicious homemade rolled pasta concoction, my wife had three cheese pasta. Everything tasted delicious.

The wait staff was interactive and friendly, as well as humorous (something we found hard to find in spain as a whole)

Additionally we got out pretty cheap, appetizer, 2 entrees, desert and 3 drinks 40 euro.