“Totally enjoyed the food”
Review of Vineria San Telmo

Vineria San Telmo
Ranked #57 of 2,786 Restaurants in Seville
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food was delicious. We dined at the restaurant twice. Loved the squid ink spaghetti with pesto sauce. We also had a delicious salad. My friend liked the duck. We also had a pie which was average. The dessert (flan) was too sweet for us. Most of the desserts that we had in Andalusia were too sweet for us compared to Barcelona. Overall great food. The male staff (relatively more senior) who served us was very nice, helpful and friendly. The whole dining experience was enjoyable.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

All tapas were superb: the fois gras, tuna, squid ink spaghetti, oxtail pastry, etcetera. With the great wine (Barbazul), it was a perfect dinner.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pretty much everything I look for in a restaurant on vacation I found here. The people are friendly and helpful, the food is both tasty and attractive, they have good wines and know what they're selling, and the pricing ranges from reasonable to cheap, depending on your mindset. I thought it was a bargain, myself. If I lived in Sevilla, I would be going there often, without a doubt.

2  Thank JaymoOslo
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had dinner there last week, very good food, excellent wine and sweet wine. We would definitively Go back.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great food, atmosphere, wine at a reasonable price and Yves the waiter was great fun. Please book in advance as this place was very busy.