“Bald waitor made my girlfriend cry”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of El 3 de Oro

El 3 de Oro
Ranked #200 of 2,610 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Bald waitor made my girlfriend cry”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Unfortunently, we were ignored after receiving our drinks. We motioned at the waiter several times in 30 mins, but he ignored us. It is possible that he was having a bad day. I understand, I have worked in many fine restaurants. The only upsetting thing was being lied to about not him not speaking english after I kindly asked if we had done something wrong. Mentiroso!! (His english was excellent and advanced, at least with the Australians a few tables down). I speak fantastic english and spanish, but in the case of the clearly malicious bald waiter, I chose to hold my tongue and walk away. I hope one day he can learn to love and be kind again.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank BonitaWhiskers

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Annandale
“Food OK, but kind of touristy”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for some paella or other rice dish (probably a bad idea in Sevilla) and read good things about this place so gave it a try. The food (salmorejo, rice with iberico pork) was fine but atmosphere was very touristy. Should have given up on the rice craving and found something more authentic.

Visited July 2013
Tampa
“Good Spot for Breakfast”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We ended up eating here twice for breakfast, as it was one of the few places we could find to get breakfast. Really we just had toasts and coffess, but the bread was really good. We had a chance to peruse the dinnner menu, and it looked nice (if we had more time in Seville we probably would have eaten there for dinner). On both occassions we ate there, we sat outside, and our service was decent and we had no real complaints about the place (except the occassional panhandler). I can recommend it, but simply because of the limited selection of what we ate, I'm only going to rate it as a 3 overall.

• Visited May 2013
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Very friendly staff and a lovely meal”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant on two different occations. First we came there by chance, when we stumbled in there one early afternoon, seeking lee from the pouring rain. We were welcomed by the friendly staff and treated like kings while we had a light meal of excellent tapas and a bottle of the very good house white. When we left there the sun was shining, both from above and in our minds. Based on this positive experience we went there a second time during our five days stay in Seville. Now we had dinner at El 3 de Oro. We were not dissappointed. The same friendliness from the staff and the quality of the meal. Tapas for starters, fish and beef as main courses and finally delicious desserts. Prices were reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
Warrington, PA
“Excellent Meal in Histoic Seville”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Four of us had a great meal at a reasonable price in the Santa Cruz area of Sevilla. Their seafood with rice soup - sort of a Paella in a saffron suace was unbeatable. Supposed to serve two but easily would serve three. Service was excelent.

• Visited May 2013