“Know what your getting and its pure pure bliss, best thing we did”
Review of Aire de Sevilla

Ranked #1 of 89 Shopping in Seville
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Anyone taking time to learn about Andalucía’s Moorish heritage is bound to encounter stories of the Baños Árabes. Aire de Sevilla, in the atmospheric Barrio Santa Cruz, takes the aesthetic of this ancient tradition and gives it something of a modern spa makeover. Thermal baths, hammam and Jacuzzi are on offer in a 16th-century mansion, where you can also indulge in a massage, facial and other pampering treatments. It’s open late, so it’s a nice way to relax and cleanse yourself after a day of heavy-duty sight-seeing, especially when the mercury’s been soaring.
Dublin 18
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Know what your getting and its pure pure bliss, best thing we did”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We dropped in here the first day and asked the best quiet times to visit, its morning or early afternoon. They have various baths so you should arrive 15 minutes before the allotted time, get ready and they'll explain everything to you. You've 1.5hrs to enjoy the different cave baths so go explore. Salt baths are fun if you've shaved (men face, women legs!!) The steam room is cool unless you sit up high (its in the back on the left of the room). I'm sure this is better in the winter as its so comfortable and warm if cold outside. If you need to relax in Seville, this is the place to go.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Happyreviewer2016

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Anchorage, Alaska
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Pure Bliss!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place is located in the Santa Cruz area near the Seville church. My mom and I made a same-day reservation for the 2-person special (which is available from 10-4pm M-F, or 11pm M-R). We paid €84 which included a 30-minute massage, as well as access to the various amenities within the spa for about an hour and a half. We arrived 20 minutes late, but instead of decreasing our time, they allowed us to stay into the next session to make up for it. Upon arriving to the second floor, we had to wear little foot covers over our shoes. We were then escorted to the women's locker/shower area. One of the employees in the restroom gave us one piece bathing suits, slip-resistant socks, and a towel to use for the duration of our spa treatment. She also showed us how to use the lockers, which are protected by a 4-code password. Additionally, the locker room has showers with soap, a hair dryer and stalls for changing. We went downstairs and were unsure as to how the process worked. We kindly asked one of the employees (who only spoke spanish, which wasn't an issue with us) and she told us we had the option of going into all of the different rooms and that she would let us know when it was our turn for the massage. As soon as we entered the room, we were immersed into a completely different world. The soft music along with the dimly lit room created for such a serene atmosphere. You hardly run into other people and if you do, there is plenty of space for you to comfortable enjoy the experience. As previously stated by other reviewers, this isn't the type of place to socialize with your friends as they impose a quiet policy. We first lounged on the warm marble surface in the main area where the hot tea and water were located. We then made our way into the huge warm water pool. In the back of the pool, there is a hot bath, along with a cold bath. We went into the hot bath but the cold one was freezing! We were then called in to the massage room which was 30 minutes of pure bliss. In my opinion, it was an AMAZING experience with the perfect amount of pressure...I almost fell asleep in there. Upon exiting, there are two showers next to the massage room. We returned to the warm bath, we heard a bell signaling the end of the 4'oclock session. Since we still had to make up our 20 minutes of spa time, we went in to the next room which consisted of a whirlpool with massage jets, as well as a steam room with an amazing mint smell. We then went downstairs into the salt-water pool. I'm not one to pamper myself regularly, but I would definitely return!

3 Thank mercedesandreina
London, England, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Mad hatters tea party !”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stumbled upon this Spa by accident and they were able to cater for us without an appointment. The Moorish architecture and dark interior were a mixture of funky marrekesh furniture mixed with seville theatre, sadly the customer care especially for english speaking clients let it down.
We were ushered to an upstairs cafe to wait and sip mint tea, until we were called and confusingly asked to wear paper shoe covers however 50% of the other guests were not, we were then escorted to the changing area and bathing suits and towels were provided but the directions seemed confused with a number of guests milling about, finally I was directed down many windy stairs to the pools, a selection of warm pools were on offer but in the dark it was hard to tell what was where and again a number of confused guests wandered about with many staff around but no-one clearly directing us all....it seemed chaotic and despite being charming no one seemed to know what was going on which led to alot of stumbling about in the dark....

We stumbled onto the salt water pool accidentally as it was on a lower floor, and were finally called for our booked massages with an implication we were late which were delivered in a large communal area and pleasant if very light.

This was not an inexpensive spa and compared to other spa's the most disorganised one I have ever experienced, certainly having staff who can direct and guide guests would help :)

The atmosphere was amazing, the pools were lovely, but it was like being at the mad hatters tea party with all sorts of things to do, hot pools, sauna,steam room, salt pool, and finally massage but you being expected to navigate these areas in the dark down tiny stone staircases, and know when to miraculously appear for your massage ....

Please management try this spa as a guest yourself..... and see how if feels.....with some more help for guests this could be a 5 star experience !

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Heavenly Experience !!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Love it !!! The place is amazing. I went with my daughter and have such a relaxing experience. We really enjoyed the look of the interiors you will have a feeling of ancient times. There is an environment of quietness and soft aromas.I asked one of the persons what I did supposed to do and they told me. I visited their web page and saw the treatments and prices. I took a deal for two persons for €84. Diana and Raquel massage was just perfect those wonderful hands took care of our stressed out bodies. It was an experience that will be hard to forget. I recommend it to anybody I saw some couples. The place is big enough to relax on your own.You will be provided swimming suit if you don't have one so don't worry about that. My favorite was the steam room with its subtle smell of mint. This place is walking distance from the cathedral 3-5min.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank mcardenas
Washington DC, District of Columbia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Memorable”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was a great break from the stress of travel. We did not schedule massages or services, and just participate in the baths. We had a wonderful, relaxing time. I wish I could go back tonight!

1 Thank Tory L