Hotel Sevilla
Ayre Hotel Sevilla(Seville)
$111
$78
  • Pool
AC Hotel Sevilla Torneo(Seville)(Great Value!)
$92
$119
$115
$176
  • Pool
Hotel Vertice Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
$73
$237
$169
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewssmall squarebreakfast hourstapashuge balconyenjoyed my stayshower curtainno air conditioninghistorical sitesunderground parkingbars restaurantsbudget hotelclean hotelold townclose to the hotelnice bathroomrecommend this hotelexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Nice hotel except that they turn off the room air-conditioning when they think it is not required.  First afternoon-evening, our room was air conditioned as advertised.   Next morning, the room was very hot, above 80 degrees F.  At reception, they said they always turned off the air conditioning late in the evening, and that it would be turned on after "the rooms were cleaned".  I spent the morning with my shirt off and room door open.  So, we bought a fan and slept with windows open.  When it was less than 80 degrees F. outside, there was no air-conditioning at all.  I'm glad we were there in May rather than summer. Otherwise, good location, service, and breakfast.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

An excellent 2-star. At a walking distance to Seville's main historical sites (Alcázar, Cathedral, Barrio Santa Cruz), its location at a picturesque square gives it a special charm. Double-glass windows insulate the front rooms from eventual noise coming from the restaurants in the square.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sergio S
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Hotel Sevilla is located close to the High Street and a short walk from the Cathedral.
The room was comfortable and clean. The staff could not speak a lot of English, but knew enough to get around.
The breakfast was very good - omlette, meats and cheeses. There was a member of staff there to serve coffee.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ChezzaSue
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Placed on hidden square in the city centre. The square becomes alive at night when the local pubs open. Staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are not so big but still have enough space. Very romantic.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Omar S
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the hotel sevilla and I have to say that the location was ideal, we never had to use any public transport but just walk in the amazing Sevilla!
Unfortunately was our valentines celebration and even if they knew it, (I speak Spanish so no excuses), they gave us a twin room. When I asked them for the double they have promised me in their email they told me they were going to move us the following day... Unfortunately they moved us to a shoebox vewing a wall... When I asked them to give us the room we wanted they showed us 3 more rooms all with town beds and every time they were promising us "you will love this room"... I think the guy had no idea about the rooms of the hotel and just giving us random numbers... Would I go back to this hotel? Not on a romantic break? Back to Sevilla? Every weekend if I could!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple