“Amazing fresh food, not to be missed!”
Review of Horacio - CLOSED

Horacio
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Amazing fresh food, not to be missed!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our best food experience in Seville! This is a lovely, traditional family run restaurant close to the bullfighting arena and the shopping districts. The owners are so charming and friendly and provide exceptional service along with their staff. The food is wonderful, the best quality, freshly prepared, and flavourful. My recommendation is the tapas of pork tenderloin with blue cheese sauce and crispy home cut french fries. The patatas aioli and patatas bravas are also delicious. The desserts are divine as well. We wish we had more days in Seville to keep exploring the menu here! Do not miss this restaurant! It is a gem.

Visited January 2013

San Francisco, CA
“Loved it!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed down the street at the Hotel Adriano and the owner recommended Horacio for dinner me and my parents. We loved this family-run restaurant. My mom and I started with the vegetable soup and my father had the fish soup=Excellent. My parents order fish and I had the beef tenderloin also excellent. We capped off the dinner with two desserts and 3 glasses of Lepanto Grand Reserva (Spanish brandy). In total, 1 bottle of wine, 3 soups, 3 entrees, 2 desserts, and 3 brandies...and the bill was about 100 euros. What a steal for the quality of this dining experience.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MartinB68
Cypress, Texas
“My Favorite!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Recommendation from my hotel and Trip Advisor reviews brought me to Horacio. Family run + intimate and comfortable atmosphere + excellent food + reasonable prices = wonderful experience. So good that I had dinner there twice during my 3 day visit to Seville.

kilkenny
“An enjoyable place to dine”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We liked it here....old style professional waiting staff, good food and a very attentive Patron. Ambiance is foody and cozy. As a group we dined well and in comfort. Menu was good with a few novel twists.

• Visited October 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
“Traditional anf friendly”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

A lot of care goes into this Spanish bar/restaurant situated not far from the bullring. Staff look after you here and the food is varied, fresh and full of taste. The chorizos in cider were lovely as were the steak and tapas. As everywhere you may wish to order your steak cooked 'medium' depending on personal preference but rare was certainly good. We found the staff to be very obliging and always on hand to assist.

• Visited October 2012