“Loved it!”

Horacio
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed down the street at the Hotel Adriano and the owner recommended Horacio for dinner me and my parents. We loved this family-run restaurant. My mom and I started with the vegetable soup and my father had the fish soup=Excellent. My parents order fish and I had the beef tenderloin also excellent. We capped off the dinner with two desserts and 3 glasses of Lepanto Grand Reserva (Spanish brandy). In total, 1 bottle of wine, 3 soups, 3 entrees, 2 desserts, and 3 brandies...and the bill was about 100 euros. What a steal for the quality of this dining experience.

1  Thank MartinB68

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Recommendation from my hotel and Trip Advisor reviews brought me to Horacio. Family run + intimate and comfortable atmosphere + excellent food + reasonable prices = wonderful experience. So good that I had dinner there twice during my 3 day visit to Seville.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We liked it here....old style professional waiting staff, good food and a very attentive Patron. Ambiance is foody and cozy. As a group we dined well and in comfort. Menu was good with a few novel twists.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

A lot of care goes into this Spanish bar/restaurant situated not far from the bullring. Staff look after you here and the food is varied, fresh and full of taste. The chorizos in cider were lovely as were the steak and tapas. As everywhere you may wish to order your steak cooked 'medium' depending on personal preference but rare was certainly good. We found the staff to be very obliging and always on hand to assist.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We visited Horacio on our first night in Sevilla by the recommendation of the Hotel Adriano. The sangria was wonderful, and our two favorite tapas were the fried calamari (even fried, you can taste the freshness) and the chorizos in cider. The service was very friendly and we were blown away by how inexpensive it was.