“A cool oasis”
Review of La Raza

La Raza
Reserve with
La Raza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #491 of 2,793 Restaurants in Seville
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We ate at La Raza for lunch after walking the hot streets of Seville. My wife enjoyed the squid and I had a wonderful potato salad dish. The service was very good and the atmosphere was a great break from heat and traffic.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

On a day trip to Seville from Algarve, my family and i decided to take some shelter from the summer heat and enjoy some tapas.

When we were seated, it took a long time to get the waiter's attention and i had to ask him for a menu.

The food was ok when it arrived, but it took ages to find the waiter again, in order to pay and this resulted in wasted time.

One good feature was the cooling mist of water, which was sprayed every couple of minutes.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Don't go there, I went there after going to the Spanish plaza, the menu outside seemed good so we entered, but the menu outside was for a restaurant next door. The menu for La Raza barely had any variety, when we saw thier menu we did not leave because we thought it would be rude.When I ordered the fish, it was all soggy and IT HAD A BIG PIECE OF BACON IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!! I asked if they had brought me the wrong plate, but there was no one else eating in the restaurant, on the menu it said nothing about bacon in the fish, my friend ordered lamb, and all that came was bones with barley any meat on it, and we payed 80 euros, which was very pricey for the terrible food that we got.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The service was fine, but food of that low quality should never have been allowed to leave the kitchen. Admittedly we did arrive late for lunch, but we should have been refused service rather than experience what we did. The accompanying bread with the meal was old, main dishes arrived before the entrée, one of the main dishes was clearly heated in the microwave, which made the meal hard and inedible and the other main dish contained very little of the advertised meat with beyond fresh ingredients. The salad was hacked into pieces without the care of removing the typically unwanted parts of the fruit/vegetables. Advertised ingredients were replaced with second grade substitutes and finally the only wine that I happened to request was unavailable. Despite the beautiful location, we shall never return to this restaurant.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

After going to the Plaza de Espana, we decided to eat here. It is a nice location with outdoor seating and misters under a beautiful tree. However, the service is poor. If you need help, you have to actively seek out the attention of the waitstaff. We ordered one thing and were given a different dish. It was some sort of chicken and it looked good so we decided to eat it anyway. After taking a bite, we realized that the chicken was undercooked. We asked for a new dish and it was just mediocre. Our salad was also just fine. They then tried to charge us for the undercooked meal instead of our replacement dish which was cheaper. I don't care how hot and hungry you are after visiting the Plaza de Espana, keep walking. Worst meal of my 2 week vacation.